Have you Ever?

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lied to your b/f about his cock? Have you ever told him the truth? Do you tell a guy that you like his size no matter what? Or have you ever been blunt and told him you thought it was too small (or too big)???

Car_Ramrod

Just Browsing
Media
I'd be interested to know some answers to this too. Are girls prone to "white lying" when it comes to this topic? Are girls to be trusted when they say I'm the biggest they've ever had?

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really like when I get asked questions like that. Some guys have fragile egos and the think they want to hear the answer but really they want to hear that they are the best. Most confident guys do not seem to need to ask.
But when I tell a man he is a good lover I am always telling the truth. Lies seem to bite people in the ass.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Yummy@Oct 15 2005, 10:38 AM
I've never had a guy ask me about it either way.
[post=352000]Quoted post[/post]​

same here....but wouldn't it be the same concept if a girl asked you if she looked fat? Do you lie or tell the truth?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, Texass hit the nail on the head. If I volunteer the information, it is honest. If he asks and seems desperate for approval, I may tell a little white lie because I know if I don't he'll brood and be a lousy lay. I wish I never again had to hear "Am I the biggest guy you've ever had?" because I know the only acceptable answer is "yes, of course your are!" Of course, if I HAVE had a bigger one, I'm a slut, so what's the use?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Oct 16 2005, 02:53 AM

same here....but wouldn't it be the same concept if a girl asked you if she looked fat? Do you lie or tell the truth?
[post=352154]Quoted post[/post]​

Well it all depends how the dress makes her look. If it makes her look fat: lie and say "it defines your sexy curves" or "it pronounces your very sensual figure" (although after this comment your manhood/sexuality may come under serious question). That way, it's better than the proverbial 'no', it makes it seem as if you put thought into your answer.

And if the dress doesn't make her look fat: Lie and say it does, and if that slut gives you any lip backslap her.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 15 2005, 09:48 PM
Yeah, Texass hit the nail on the head. If I volunteer the information, it is honest. If he asks and seems desperate for approval, I may tell a little white lie because I know if I don't he'll brood and be a lousy lay. I wish I never again had to hear "Am I the biggest guy you've ever had?" because I know the only acceptable answer is "yes, of course your are!" Of course, if I HAVE had a bigger one, I'm a slut, so what's the use?
[post=352159]Quoted post[/post]​
And we all know that desperation is quite the turn-on.
:sarcasm:
There's a time and place for honesty. Unfortunately we live in a society that doesn't seem to know where and when that is.

RoccoBD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by TexAssgirl+Oct 15 2005, 07:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TexAssgirl &#064; Oct 15 2005, 07:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Yummy@Oct 15 2005, 10:38 AM
I&#39;ve never had a guy ask me about it either way.
[post=352000]Quoted post[/post]​

same here....but wouldn&#39;t it be the same concept if a girl asked you if she looked fat? Do you lie or tell the truth?
[post=352154]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I would never volunteer to tell her that she looked fat in a dress, but if she asked me I would tell her the truth. And if she can&#39;t take the truth then don&#39;t ask. I will tell anyone that I know, don&#39;t ask me a question that you don&#39;t want to her the true answer to.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dig it man, I concur wholeheartledly about the entire potion ofthe last post. If a lady [/U]asks me if she looks fat in a dress when she does, what do I gain from this little white lie? I mean she gains some portion of self esteem, but the reality is it&#39;s more important to be upfront and blunt honest rather than allow the lie to fester, and later on deprocate her from either sides.

Car_Ramrod

Just Browsing
Media
Same here Rocco. I&#39;m the most painfully honest person you&#39;ll meet. One time, a girlfriend of mine damn near had apoplexy after she asked me how I liked her haircut. I was honest and told her that I liked how it was before. This REALLY saddened her for the rest of the day.

Back to the topic. What if you don&#39;t actually ASK the girl if you&#39;re the biggest/best she&#39;s had? What if she just comes out and tells you? Is she to be trusted, or is she just reassuring a potentially frail ego?

Yummy

1st Like
Media
I&#39;ve never heard of anyone stating/reassuring a man that he was the biggest/best they&#39;ve ever had UNLESS they thought he had a frail ego or low self esteem. That might just be my limited experience, but I&#39;m not really seeing the conversation where that would just naturally come out of my mouth.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like everything else, it is completely subjective too. How would we know what "random girl A" is thinking?

I would think that uncoaxed praise would be more reliable, but there&#39;s still "pillow talk" to consider. In the end, you&#39;ll probably never know.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think men and women really do approach this white lies business quite differently. I know I have always been accused of being far too blunt in my answers to my ex&#39;s, but over time I found women that enjoyed my honesty and I inturn enjoyed theirs. I have also found better ways of answering loaded questions. Asking someone if they are fat is a loaded question. Just because she thinks she is fat does not mean you think she is slightly overweight. You cannot answer yes you are fat, because that would mean something completely different to her. Yes I do tell her she looks fat if she asks me, I just do not say fat. I say well it&#39;s not the right dress for you now, or you can&#39;t wear it anymore, or you might need to lose a bit. And for most women these answers still breach the line of what I should say to a women. I only hold back from saying she if fat, because I honestly don&#39;t believe she is &#39;fat&#39;; slightly pudgy is not &#39;fat&#39;. And also saying something so rude is terrible. There are other ways to answer the question honestly.

As for the dick question. I mean if someone ask you if his dick is tiny then he is asking to hear it. If he ask you if he has the biggest cock you&#39;ve ever seen then he is asking for the truth too. Of course these are both loaded questions and stupid ones at that just as the fat question is ridiculous. I honestly believe that men are different than women, and that because of the way we are brought up we are not as sensitive to body image questions so if they ask for it, then give it to them, but as with women you might not want to give them their answer in their own vocabulary, to avoid misunderstanding. Also we are more used to direct questioning with direct replies, women often forget that, and reply in a way that is more careful, which frustrates men.

fuctme2

Just Browsing
Media
I can honestly say I&#39;ve never even HEARD of a woman asking about her performance. It&#39;s a pecularly male problem, I think. I mean, has any woman ever asked the question &#39;Am I the tightest you&#39;ve ever had&#39;? Maybe, but women tend not to be hung up on that. I wonder what it is about men that makes us need to be the biggest or best. It&#39;s all ego and insecurity, I&#39;m sure. But it still seems strange to me.

And, to answer the question. I&#39;ve never asked any woman if I was good or big. If you have to ask, you already know the answer. I keep hearing how men ask &#39;did you cum&#39;. Sheesh. Again, if you have to ask....

BTW - Hey Zora, it&#39;s me Rain (had to get a new name). Good to see your gorgeous face again.

sketcher

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had been with my ex-wife for nearly 7 years before she said anything. we were on the beach in the carribean and she was doing the usual (and understandable) bad-mouthing of speedos™ and I said, "oh god, I could never pull that off"--meaning I&#39;m built more like a football player than a swimmer--and she said, "well, no you couldn&#39;t, because you have a very large penis." her exact, careful words.

I said, "ah, you noticed." We NEVER spoke of it again. Relationships are fascinating. My current girfriend brings up my cock in conversation at least 3 times a week...and for the record, I really like it. but I think Texass is right. you can&#39;t ask about that stuff if you hope to get the truth. You *can* ask about it all you want, though, assuming you&#39;ve established the "do I look fat/do I have a small penis/do you think I&#39;m bossy/is my hair thinning/do you love me even though I eat at Hooters etiquette...just know you&#39;ve entered into a deal and you&#39;re getting your end.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by fuctme2@Oct 20 2005, 04:28 PM
I can honestly say I&#39;ve never even HEARD of a woman asking about her performance. It&#39;s a pecularly male problem, I think. I mean, has any woman ever asked the question &#39;Am I the tightest you&#39;ve ever had&#39;? Maybe, but women tend not to be hung up on that. I wonder what it is about men that makes us need to be the biggest or best. It&#39;s all ego and insecurity, I&#39;m sure. But it still seems strange to me.

And, to answer the question. I&#39;ve never asked any woman if I was good or big. If you have to ask, you already know the answer. I keep hearing how men ask &#39;did you cum&#39;. Sheesh. Again, if you have to ask....

BTW - Hey Zora, it&#39;s me Rain (had to get a new name). Good to see your gorgeous face again.
[post=353548]Quoted post[/post]​

*Humps your left leg*

Good to see your long lost ass too&#33; What&#39;s up? I&#39;ve missed you like crazy.

I think you&#39;re right on it about the male perspective on this question. I&#39;ve never had to ask a guy how he felt about my performance, you can usually tell how into it he is or isn&#39;t. I wonder sometimes if men just lie to themselves, or why they just can&#39;t tell. That being said, I&#39;ve had guys tell me they had sex with a girl who never moved an inch or uttered a sound the whole time. Wtf? I guess good ol&#39; fashioned communication isn&#39;t easy for everyone. I always tell a guy what I like about him, compliments are free and men like them too.

sketcher

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 23 2005, 08:58 AM
I&#39;ve had guys tell me they had sex with a girl who never moved an inch or uttered a sound the whole time. Wtf? I guess good ol&#39; fashioned communication isn&#39;t easy for everyone. I always tell a guy what I like about him, compliments are free and men like them too.
[post=354472]Quoted post[/post]​

Zora, I once had a girfriend in college. wait--it gets better-- ;)

we had a terrific physical relationship and she was very verbal outside the bedroom (or dorm, if you will). If we were, say, on the train from NYC back to Bronxville she would say things like, "I keep thinking about your dick--it&#39;s so big. I wanna suck it."

Once, we went on vacation together and on one particular night we had sex and I thought it was AWFUL. We were totally disconnected--vacant. She told me the next morning that the orgasm was the best she&#39;d ever had. I was totally confused, and also angry. At the tender age of 19 or 20, any sex that wasn&#39;t mind-blowing was somehow a complete failure to me--and I also hadn&#39;t yet learned that two partners can have a completely separate experience of the same thing, be it sex, a meal, an opera, a marriage...oy.

I was actually HURT that she enjoyed herself superlatively and I didn&#39;t— :nopity: (ah, youth). The thing is, I HAD NO IDEA she&#39;d even come. I&#39;m all about the woman&#39;s pleasure--I actually count on it to get me off--so to have no idea was both a physical bummer and an emotional catastrosphe (have I made it clear that I&#39;m dramatic?)...of course I was so young I said "what does this mean about us?&#33;?" and shit, when all it proved to be was a lack of, as you say, "good ol&#39; fashioned communication." it ISN&#39;T easy for everyone...I would venture to assert that it&#39;s not easy for most. and in my experience, women --as a rule--don&#39;t like it when you don&#39;t know what is going on with them, even after admitting they haven&#39;t communicated it...you&#39;d rather we "read" you.

Men DO lie to themselves. So do women. but we&#39;re both driven to do so because, I think, we fear directly and honestly communicating with one another. If I had to pick one thing at which human-beings excel, it would be &#39;second-guessing&#39; where romantic relationships are concerned. We&#39;re so good at it that a whole three centuries of French theatre is devoted to the very subject. "Friends" --and most current sitcoms--thrive on its fallibilty.

I finally said to my college girlfriend--"I wish you had just let me know." She said "I was having too good a time."

Who can argue with that?