Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Often, at various fetish festivals.

Have You Ever gone into the men's room at a bar, perhaps on St. Patrick's day, and witnessed a scene of utter destruction, floor flooded, urinal hopelessly clogged, toilet covered in puke, and wondered when are these boys going to learn how to drink properly?

Reactions: lapdog2001

Raybo Revoy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes but not St. Patrick's Day. Have you ever worked at a bar, the manager told you to take care of the passed out guy in the bathroom, had to go drag him out of the stall, pull his pants and underwear up(with other drunk guys watching the show and laughing but not volunteering to help), and half carry him out until you could find his buddies and turn him over to them to get him out of there?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not at a bar, but when I was doing a security shift at a sex party with about 600 people, yes.

Have You Ever had to carry out and remove a person because they were very high, in some special far away mental place, disruptive to others, and could neither stand nor walk, but they were very, very cute, and you really wanted to just tie them up somewhere and save them for later when they were sober?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No - I carried her home to her place and suddenly her mind cleared and she jumped me, lol.

Have you ever bought condoms but discovered they were missing from the shopping bag when you got home?

• Wow