Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes! I was in the hotel elevator with someone I had picked up at at the end of a party in one of the ballrooms, going up to my room. On the way, someone else pulled my cock out and started sucking it. By the time we got to my floor, most of the people still on the elevator just followed us to my room, and we ended up having an 6 (or was it 8) man orgy. The only thing, I had to sleep on those defiled sheets afterward...

Have You Ever seen something (something, not someone) that you just couldn't resist cumming in or cumming all over?

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Over time, yes. I became much more liberal when I went to college, and still am.

Have you ever experienced schadenfreude (the pleasant feeling that comes when a something bad happens to a friend)?
Unfortunately yes...but only because he did some rank shit to me first.

HYE wished bad luck on someone.....

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, and interestingly enough, I wasn't even getting a blowjob. Just as I started to cum, I pulled out of his hole, intending to plaster it on his chest, but he craned his neck and all spurts went perfectly into his mouth, over a distance of about 18 inches. I doubt I could ever repeat that, no matter how hard I tried...

Have You Ever been getting a really hot BJ, and when they sensed you were about to blast, they stopped to take a hit of poppers, but you were so close you came without further stimulation, unloading a massive slimy load in both their eyes?

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL....uh no....Never had anyone use "poppers".....but then again, my experience has been with females up to this point, but then agin, I have shot a few spurts in her eye....

Speaking of spurts....HYE been plastered in the face by a viscous flying load of semen?