Have you ever....

hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rob_just_rob said:
Over time, yes. I became much more liberal when I went to college, and still am.

Have you ever experienced schadenfreude (the pleasant feeling that comes when a something bad happens to a friend)?

Oh God yes. I wish I could just come up with one story, but I come up with ten right away. (All related to the same person I love that I drunk dialed to tell he sucked.)

Have you ever made out with a really good friend's BF/GF, in a meaningless way, just because you were drunk?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
rob_just_rob said:
Over time, yes. I became much more liberal when I went to college, and still am.

Have you ever experienced schadenfreude (the pleasant feeling that comes when a something bad happens to a friend)?
yes, actually. long story short: the co-workers on my friend's job, as a birthday present, unanimously decided to bring her to a gay/lesbian club. as it happens, she ain't gay. haha

(okay so you had to be there)

have you ever had the pleasure of informing a friend that their boy/girlfriend is cheating?

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have You Ever Read A Brilliant Idea For A Thread But Some Members Couldn't Seem To Follow The Instructions ?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Have you ever done a Past Life Regression? If not would you?

No, because it might spoil my fantasy that I was silent movie siren Theda Bara :rolleyes:

Have you ever experienced déjà vu?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I think I've been asked that question before.

Yes, all the time. I recognize a person I'm meeting for the first time, or I feel I've been in a place before. Most often, though, I feel like I'm going through an experience again.

Have you ever had a job that required a uniform?

kauai1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes got tossed out of an airplane in the Air Force have you ever sex on a train or anything moving....magic finger beds dont count

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
kauai1 said:
have you ever sex on a train or anything moving....magic finger beds dont count

A tram in Manchester (in the UK), in the main carriage late at night with a girlfriend. We moved onto a telephone call box after getting out at Crumpsall Station. I really had great experiences of straight sex, even though I decided that it wasn't ultimately for me. :smile:

Which major public figure would you most like to see humiliated beyond all reason?

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ummm how about good old US president GWB? But this time, can he actually realize he's humiliating himself? :rolleyes:

Have you ever broken any bones?

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Altairion said:
Ummm how about good old US president GWB? But this time, can he actually realize he's humiliating himself? :rolleyes:

Have you ever broken any bones?
Broke both bones in my leg when I was 2 because I slipped on some news paper while chasing my dog around the house. Everything below by ribcage was in a cast

Have you ever...cheated on something because you had "better" things to do than study?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
BJT said:
Broke both bones in my leg when I was 2 because I slipped on some news paper while chasing my dog around the house. Everything below by ribcage was in a cast

Have you ever...cheated on something because you had "better" things to do than study?

There have been times when I was backed into a corner with deadlines, and couldn't study for a test as well as I would have liked. So a friend and I, discussed it at like 1030pm the night before. I focused really had on one chapter... memorized it.. to the letter.. and they focused on the other two.. Got a 79%... but felt bad, and haven't done it since.

Have you ever treated your friends to dinner, only to regret it once you got the bill??

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BJT said:

No.

Have you ever skipped a grade . . . or repeated a grade?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Have you ever treated your friends to dinner, only to regret it once you got the bill??

Yes, but only in the sense that the restaurant had changed owners (for the worse) since the previous time that I'd been there, and the meal simply wasn't worth what it cost.

Have you ever done something unusual in the dark while in a cinema?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
Yes, but only in the sense that the restaurant had changed owners (for the worse) since the previous time that I'd been there, and the meal simply wasn't worth what it cost.

Have you ever done something unusual in the dark while in a cinema?
Yes, so long as receiving oral sex counts as something unusual.

Have you ever drunk a gallon of milk in an hour?

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spladle said:
Have you ever drunk a gallon of milk in an hour?
Not successfully. I've tried twice.

In high school, the band geeks had this thing about secretly recording people and clipping out sections of their conversations. There was a great one by the assistant band director: "It's not because it tastes bad. It won't fit. I just can't handle that much that fast." She was referring to drinking a gallon of milk in one sitting.

Next Person: Have you ever left a restaurant without paying simply because the server forgot to bring you the bill (repeatedly)