Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, but they didn't notice. & No.

Have you ever kicked someone out because the sex was terrible?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chuck64 said:
Have you ever kicked someone out because the sex was terrible?

Yes, but the stress here really is on the world TERRIBLE. My cock was literally bruised from base to top-of-the-shaft through bad bad bad nightmare-bad attempts at oral and riding my cock at angles that challenged both the laws of anatomy and physics. :mad: :cool:

Have you ever destroyed something you loved and treasured in a fit of rage or anger?

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No. I'm more of a pillow screamer...

Have you ever lied to return an item you just didn't like to the store?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
too many times to count.

Have you ever really played a nasty joke on someone/body you detest and not regret a minute of it?

Oh I could tell you people stories....Mr black here has quite a nasty streak when he needs it. A "friend" of mine was being pretty damned rude to a certain ethnic race. Rather than put up with it.. I drove him to an area that was "full" of this particular race.. Miles from home, and an english speaking person.. and told him to fend for himself.:rolleyes: He called me 8 hours later, as he had just got home.

Have you ever gotten to the point where you realized ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Have you ever gotten to the point where you realized ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?

Yes, that would be why I call them 'exes'. :rolleyes:

Have you ever had sex with someone you knew you really couldn't stand from the second you met them?

roberts_tool

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
jeff black said:
I have HAD ALOT OF CYBER SEX.. in fact, I had a pretty good one the other day...:rolleyes:

I have also started a food fight... Which is so much fucking fun.. esspecially if you are in highschool (secondary school). You get suspended if you get caught:cool:

Have you ever turned out the lights and seen a figure int he shadows that made you jump?

More times then i care to think about...*tear*

Next: Have you ever woke up to a wild bird flying around your bedroom? (then spent 4 hours trying catch it. Having it find the one hole in the ceiling in the closet and fall down in the wall..eventually ending up with a big hole in your wall, because you took a hammer and a steak knife to the drywall to free the bird. Just thought you'd all like to know how my day is going!!)

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Have you ever had a crush on someone who didn't realize it, only to be shot down later?

I've had a crush on someone who didn't realize it... and I've been shot down... but they didn't involve the same person.

roberts_tool said:
Have you ever woke up to a wild bird flying around your bedroom?

No. Just inside the fireplace - sometimes they fly down the chimney during the summer.

Next Question: Have you ever bought the family-size bite-size bag of candy expecting it to last for a while, and then eat it all within a day or two?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Chuck64 said:
Next Question: Have you ever bought the family-size bite-size bag of candy expecting it to last for a while, and then eat it all within a day or two?

A day or two?? Try an hour or two Chuck:biggrin1:

Have you ever woken up the next morning, and wondered "what the hell happened?"

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. I have yet to exceed my tolerance. (Knocks on wood.)

Have you ever woken up having sex? (ie-You're passed out, get morning wood, partner sees it, then hops right on.)

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LongPhatDong said:
Have you ever woken up having sex? (ie-You're passed out, get morning wood, partner sees it, then hops right on.)

No. When I wake up feeling particularly horny with a naked man next to me, sometimes I wake them up with a blowjob.

Have you ever gone out with someone your friends set you up with - just so they'll stop pressuring you?

chrisndenv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Chuck64 said:
No. When I wake up feeling particularly horny with a naked man next to me, sometimes I wake them up with a blowjob.

Have you ever gone out with someone your friends set you up with - just so they'll stop pressuring you?

No my friends know me better than to do that. Although I have been pressured to hook up with my fiends.

Have you ever done something that irrevocably altered a close relationship with a group of friends?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
chrisndenv said:
No my friends know me better than to do that. Although I have been pressured to hook up with my fiends.

Have you ever done something that irrevocably altered a close relationship with a group of friends?

Yah, I have had blowouts with friends because we had differences in opinion on drug related issues ( they wanted to create drugs in my basement). Needless to say, we are no longer friends because I said no.

Have you ever come to the conclusion that Enough is Enough?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
jeff black said:
Yah, I have had blowouts with friends because we had differences in opinion on drug related issues ( they wanted to create drugs in my basement). Needless to say, we are no longer friends because I said no.

Have you ever come to the conclusion that Enough is Enough?

Yes, oddly while listening to a duet by Streisand/Summer
(badum-bump)

Seriously, there have been two times that stick out in my mind: deciding to to rehab and leaving my abusive ex.

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kudos, Sorce. You should never have to put up with abuse from someone who is supposedly a loved one. Also, its admirable to be able to catch your own faults, so double kudos for the rehab.
:beerchug2:

And meaning no disrespect, I will now continue the "have you ever"s...

Have you ever helped a friend realize that "enough is enough" to a similar degree?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Wilde316 said:
Yes but its only because someone was actually there,

Have you ever given someone a pitty screw just to try and make them happy?
I mentioned a pity handjob somewhere on this board last night, so yes.

Have you ever gone through the home/apartment/room of someone you were casually dating?

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does a medicine cabinet count? If so, yes. I like to think that I respect people's privacy, but for some reason, I have difficulty resisting the allure of the medicine cabinet.

Have you ever held someone's hair while they puked?