Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was forced when I was younger, he wouldn't let me pull back and away.....had to swallow it, eyes were all watery. There wasn't anything I could do once the first few spurts went down. So I just said,"Fuck it!" Eventually, no one had to force me anymore, I grew to love swallowing cum. A few times I forced them to give it to me! lol Strange how things turn out!

dimru

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wasn't forced to swallow, but I had to. I met a guy from another city, I came to him. He helped me with work (he was my boss) and apartments. Sometimes I've masturbated and cummed, you know that feeling when you're ashamed after an orgasm and you don't want sex anymore. And at that moment a guy comes. I knew that if I didn't give blowjobs, our relationship would end and I could lose my job. I felt pressure and I gave a blowjob. We did not use condoms, he always finished in me, I swallowed.

Biguy4biguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One time a married guy i hooked up with on grindr held my head and wouldn't let me pull back. It was kind of a shitty thing to do but it was so hot at the same time I didn't care, it was a huge tasty load. I remember i wanted to keep sucking his cock until he exploded again but he was way too sensitive.

Reactions: abattist

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've never forced because consent is super important to me. I've never been forced either, though I have had guys cum without telling me in my mouth, or thrust real hard and gag me.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Never forced, however my partner likes to simulate that he is "forcing" me and "without my consent".

He enjoys being physically aggressive and exerting his alpha male dominance and strength over me, which naturally turns me on a lot. He knows that I and we enjoy it that way.

Boundaries are definitely pushed to the limit occasionally crossed, but never has anything happened where Ive said stop or dont. Occasionally its been a bit painful or rough, but I know it helps him to cum and makes me in return enjoy the experience more. I do have a high pain threshold, lol.

So if we are both consenting and wanting it, there is no harm done.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi guys
Just laying in bed and thinking.....have you ever forced or made anyone swallow when you have been getting a blowjob?
Just remembering a vid I saw once
never made or forced anyone to do anything in the sack

Reactions: bi2