Have you ever

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its been a while since i have been with anyone.So whacking the wizard has been a common thing.A few times now i have forgot to duck and blasted my self in the face with cum.Has that happened to others on accident or is it something you try to do:cool:

BlkIron11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol i used to do that shyt a lot when i was yung lol..but when i shoot i shoot thick but my jiz goes in someone lol i mean hell i do whack on occasion but usually ends up in towel..or den floor(dont ask) lol

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was something that I did quite frequently several years ago. These days, I have to edge for awhile to even hope that it will hit my face. But, my jizz never goes to waste...:biggrin1:

Bootyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has happened a few times, yes... not a very pleasant thing though....

reggaentexas

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine seem to go in cycles. I'll have a week or 10 days when I have to wear goggles to keep from getting it in my eyes. (damn that burns!) Then I go for 4-5 weeks on low power. Use to be able to hit the wall behind my bed... seems those days are gone. Still happy with a smack in the face though!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I understand that if you shoot enough on your face and also message it into the skin, that you will retain your youthful appearance for years longer. Also helps with preventing wrinkles.

Please note that I am not of the Medical Profession, but my statement is based on personal observation from the days of my tender youth.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: :tongue: ..yeah..one time..it spewed over my head and hit the pillow and I didn't know..until I rolled my face over into it a few minutes later!:biggrin1: ..ever lose your balance and knocked stuff off the wall and/or dresser?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only once, but that was because I was lying on my back in bed and the first squirt hit me in the left eye. I hope that never happens again! Wow, did it sting!

Last night it got away from me and it shot all over the computer screen and across the key board. I had a hell of a time taking the keyboard apart to get down into the crevices, and cleaning it all up.. From now on, things will be covered up!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Only once, but that was because I was lying on my back in bed and the first squirt hit me in the left eye. I hope that never happens again! Wow, did it sting!

Been there and done that. It actually freaked me out when it happened as it stung and my eye got all red (probably from rubbing and washing it out). I am a little more careful now :)

Likewise

Experimental Member
Media
I always put my hand that I'm not using over the head of the cock just before I'm about to cum. That way it doesn't shoot all over the place, and you also have a little snack on your hand (should you be into that).

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, once in a while. I sometimes like to be on my back with my legs elevate almost to the point of being upside down. Also like to edge. This can be fun sometimes especially when my bf jacks be off. We can be a little "kinky" sometimes!