Have you ever...

ballgagsnippleclamps

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Now actually I'm pretty humble (no John Holes over here), but considering last nights events... I just thought this might be an interesting topic.

Have you ever had a partner claim "You've ruined me." or something the like ie meaning most everyone else doesn't measure up.

Sub-topic: Considering that my ex could possible come calling making this statement, what should be my reply?

And yes "You ruined me." is an exact quote... it makes me smile when I hear it.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
I've had it said to me more than once. I am apparently "the one that got away" from a great many of my exes. Ironically in most cases, the break ups were their ideas.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`ve heard girlfriends say that i`ve f***ed it up for them, my favorite line though is "Can we do it just once more for old times sake?" The answer is always NO!:cool:

lafever

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ruined, as in they only want big dick from now on; or Ruined, as in their body is changed?

I've had guys joke something to the effect "I might be able to learn to walk again."

But, seriously, I did have one guy, after a single fuck from me, claim that his regular partners told him he was suddenly loose, and that he took about 2 months to get back to normal. As much as I thought he was joking, apparently he wasn't kidding, because 3 years after the incient, he mentioned it again.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, but I think I could do serious physical harm if given the chance.
I could probably cause a woman to go into so much hysterical laughter that it would be near fatal...