Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sort of. In a mix-up at an urgent care facility, I got double-dosed with something, and my BP plummeted. The last thing I remember was the doctor saying "Don't let him die here!" Apparently, I survived, although the way my life has been going lately, sometimes I wonder if it's just a cruel simulation.

Have you ever been held at gunpoint by law enforcement or military?

• Wow
Reactions: lapdog2001

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, most recently I won Best in Show Stallion at the Horsemarket, and was awarded a huge dildo (Leo 1X Long) from Square Peg Toys. Kind of a strange prize for a total top, with his own big dick, but that's what they give you. It's a very nice dildo, though.

Have You Ever won a contest, but were somehow denied the prize?

Kudo

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will say NO because I have no idea who that is, and I thought there was already a naughty version of this game :rolleyes:

Have you ever climbed a tree or went up on a roof and couldn’t get down?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, but I had a cat that did that frequently on the roof. Fortunately, he could easily be brought in through a dormer window.

Have You Ever come down the ladder from you roof without incident, only to have the ladder fall on you?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, when I was dating in high school.

Have You Ever tried on a pair of jeans in a thrift store, and discover a wad of cash (perhaps a bit over $300) in the pocket, and did you decide to buy the jeans, but turned in the money?

(When I pulled out the first hundred, I thought it was one of those obviously fake bills with an advertisement or something printed on the back, but they were real bills. It looked like it had been planted in the jeans after they were hung on the rack, intended for someone less fortunate than I, so I handed it in.)

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have found 75 dollars in a pair of pants i bought and i know the manager of the store i bought them at and asked if can tell me who returned them--he said the only way he can look is by department and size but didnt know how can figure out who it was---turned out there was 2 pair of pants that size returned and he called them asked about customer service see if it was ok or had any problems--one of them says the service was perfect but he thinks he left money in the pocket of the pants---my friend asked him how much he said 75 dollars----my friend gave him my number the guy called me and we met --he says most people wouldnt worry about it---i said i would and did worry about it-- that keeping the money and act like nothings wrong wasnt me--but if i had looked and few weeks later no luck then thats different--

HYE-- borrowed a friends car and found drug paraphenalia in it and confront him about it