Have You Ever?

h0rnyirishlad

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nah. HYE ejaculated in the mouth of a prostitute or hooker?

Yes I have A beautiful Chinese prostitute wrapped her lips around my cock as I held her head, groaned and unloaded my cum into her mouth

HYE bought a new bed for your home and immediately got a hooker to come round to officially 'inaugurate' it?

Haha shit, I haven’t. But that’s only cos I don’t do outcalls lol.

Have you ever all the cumstains on the floor or carpet in a whorehouse room. And then you jizzed adding a few of your own?

h0rnyirishlad

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Haha shit, I haven’t. But that’s only cos I don’t do outcalls lol.

Have you ever all the cumstains on the floor or carpet in a whorehouse room. And then you jizzed adding a few of your own?
Haha. I haven’t. Guess I need to do more incalls

HYE received a blow job from a married woman while her husband and his friends stood around and watched?

Nah brah, str8 brah str8! For now anyway lol.

Have you ever gotten sucked off on a flight, in the isle or seats (not toilets) by a complete stranger?

• Haha
Reactions: deleted16543241
D

deleted16543241

Nah brah, str8 brah str8! For now anyway lol.

Have you ever gotten sucked off on a flight, in the isle or seats (not toilets) by a complete stranger?
Nah but fuck... Something else to add to the fuckit bucket list.

HYE been sucked off on a train?

Reactions: 1069369

Damn, I don’t think I have yet. HYE rode your bike in lycra and jizzed while riding?

D

deleted16543241

Yeah on a ride down to the Shire here in Sydney. I went for a ride to Cronulla and saw the beach that night I was not upset with what was on offer, I was so fucking horned on my bike that I shot a few dirty ropes off in my shorts, so I went for an extra session up the road and tugged one off behind the sand dunes.

HYE jerked one off in the beach and someone caught you?

• Love
D

deleted16543241

Shy my ass hahaha....
Yeah I have been busted, only because it was a public toilet and I think the dude in the stall next to me at work had the same idea... hahaha

HYE jerked one out in the office after hours

• Haha

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nah I’m too shy. Lol.
Have you been busted by anyone having a wank in the public toilets?
No, but have been busted a couple of times back when having sex in the back of my Mopar Panel Van years ago......this was my old girl...stock photo sorry. Same colour........5.2 litre 318 Fireball 4 speed on the floor. Shagging wagon...:) Mattress in the back and stereo. What more could a 19 year old want ...............

Attachments

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but have been busted a couple of times back when having sex in the back of my Mopar Panel Van years ago......this was my old girl...stock photo sorry. Same colour........5.2 litre 318 Fireball 4 speed on the floor. Shagging wagon...:) Mattress in the back and stereo. What more could a 19 year old want ...............
That looks a little like the Monkeemobile!
1653059103532.png

HYE been a "guest' in someone else's Shagging Wagon???

No, but have been busted a couple of times back when having sex in the back of my Mopar Panel Van years ago......this was my old girl...stock photo sorry. Same colour........5.2 litre 318 Fireball. Shagging wagon...:) Mattress in the back and stereo. What more could a 19 year old want ...............
Oh how I fuck miss the early 90’s.

Yep. Cats jumping onto the bed.

Have you ever had wet dream and awaken just as you were jizzing in the dream, only to awaken in a cold pool of your cum?

• Haha