Have You Ever?

D

deleted3995701

Nope

You want to get art'd, my brains barely started not even 6 and I'm coming down hard ya.

People catching on cause I'm coming on strong, I tell them about mom, my dogs and the dawn. My flips of the scripts, my dips and some shits. Folks used to know me and think I'm the pits.

Fuck your whack lyfe, that's rife with strife and a wife. I'm sitting back in the forest using words like a surgical knife. I need no papers to cut up your half life and I say what I want so you better think twice.

I'm the dawn, the one badly drawn. I've got braun when faced with angry Johns. I suck dick, turned tricks and I'll call you jack and give you a candle stick. You suck like a tick, you're a prick and if you're nice I might let you have a lick. I'm sic and I'm sick.

You ask for a flow so I'm letting you know I'm a lyrical genius if y'all didn't know. My words smooth as silk and flying like crow you say oh to my woe that I bring to your door and bestow you with aloe for the burns I combo.

hye woke up and wrote a rap verse before getting out of bed?

(I just wanted to jack off to dicks this morning)

D

deleted3995701

Yup, and he's on the phone right now with me.

Ever have 1st easily in reach and have others pulling you back to third?

Nope. Have you ever torn a condom during sex and fucked bareback, either knowingly or otherwise without your partner knowing?

Sure. And some became 2 or more night stands cos the fucking was so good.

HYE met someone online and you agreed to meet for a coffee. Finished your coffees and fucked inside the same hour?

D

deleted3995701

Yup, replace coffee with burger and it was on.

HYE split your load between two or more people?

Reactions: 1069369

No. Hye fucked someone who you considered way below your league, and the experience made you feel like you were doing her/him a favour?

Yes about 5 min apart.

hye blew in her mouth so much she gagged and some of your cum came out of her nostrils?

Reactions: igotthebigone