Have you found people are better lookin in person than in their photographs?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know an excellent photographer that's a previous-ish member here. If you ever find yourself in the states, I'm certain she can take some current shots that won't find you looking starchy.
That's very kind, thank you (to both of you). :smile: During my world travels, I'll remember your sweet gesture and repay you with handshakes and cuddles.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think people have a good side to photos. Mine is my right. Take a pic of me from the left, icky. My FB pic is a random moment that actually came out good. I hated this damn cowlick on my right and I wondered what the heck it looked like. Now I know. As for good-looking; not at all. Never have been, never will be.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think people have a good side to photos. Mine is my right. Take a pic of me from the left, icky. My FB pic is a random moment that actually came out good. I hated this damn cowlick on my right and I wondered what the heck it looked like. Now I know. As for good-looking; not at all. Never have been, never will be.
Really.....Really....Looking left looking right. They look the same. :confused:

Someone told me that I was surprisingly different in person. o_O :shocked::eek::smile:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Really.....Really....Looking left looking right. They look the same. :confused:

Someone told me that I was surprisingly different in person. o_O :shocked::eek::smile:

That was about your cock dear. Your pics don't do you justice on how thick you really are. There I said it. Hehehe

Um, Sprinky? Is this saying what I think it's saying? Well, duh, of course it is! Yippee! :dance: You're a good one, girl!

Back on topic....I'm not very photogenic - so much better in person.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think I photograph well at all. I have thrown away so many photos over the years to cut down on the number of people who saw them. I could count on one hand the number of photos of me that I thought were pretty good, and funny enough, one was for a passport.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You told a beach story? Well we were at the beach :smile: It just occurred to me we didn't take any pics. Darn.
We had that discussion and I was concerned that the seagulls would think it was food. Oh wait are we talking about the same pictures? :pat:

I thought that also. :frown1: