Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My semi, relatively serious answer to you: Since I've masturbated using my hand and my hand is part of me, then yes, I've fucked someone who is a feminist many times.

My lesser, not so serious answer to you:

itsyouagain-imgilip-com-grumpy-cat-not-amused-meme-imgflip-50362920 (2).jpg

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I'd say every single woman I've ever been involved with has been a feminist. I consider myself one too.
I have never knowingly fucked a non-feminist so all my sexual experiences have been with feminists.

How was it? Fucking fantastic every single time! Love a woman that knows what she wants, isn't afraid to express her desires and act on them.

I am a feminist and my wife as well. And probably the big majority of my friends, if not all, from both sexes (lthough I did not had sex with them!).

I don't know what do you think the "feminist" word means, but I feel that your question is extremely weird and it shows a lot prejudices.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know what do you think the "feminist" word means, but I feel that your question is extremely weird and it shows a lot prejudices.
Obviously to his troglodyte interpretation, "feminist" likely means someone who doesn't really care to fuck men and if a man manages to, its somehow bragging rights for the man and the sex will somehow be different then with a woman whom I suppose is against her own gender's equality.

This is not surprising from a guy with a history here of misogynistic statements, which includes referring to feminists as fat and not attractive and objectifying women. Not to mention picking fights with some of the female members and accusing them of lying when it comes to their answers on matters of the peen. To say nothing of his America bashing rants. He seems pop back up periodically once or twice a year just to stir the pot.

If believing in supporting gender equality, the right over one's own bodily autonomy and reproductive choice and to quote Marie Shear that, "Feminism is the radical notion that women are people", then every female I've been close to in my life whether it's been sexual, like my wife or other playmates, or non-sexual, like relatives and family, have been feminists.

So apparently my definition and belief (and several others here) of what a feminist is, seem to be quite different then his.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Feminist support and expect equal rights in and out of bed

Sooo, a woman who gives oral favors, may expect oral favors in return
A woman may want equal time being on top; and not just the person on the bottom
A Woman may expect that if you have an orgasm, she expects to have an orgasm / orgasms
You, the guy may be able to jack hammer and cum in 5 minutes, but is it satisfying for your partner

But, to answer the question : Yes I have; and I found the experience / experiences enjoyable as I hope it was for her / them

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any Feminist like to share their experiences?
As @SteppeLancer already pointed out, you've already been given several answers from those that consider themselves (albeit male), feminists, including myself. But perhaps you only want to hear the answers you wish to hear that fit your stereotype of feminists as man-hating, overweight lesbians.

As was told to you, if you except an answer from female feminists, you will not get it here as they, not being straight men, cannot respond in this section. I would suggest you ask this question over at the "Ask a Woman" or "Woman's issues" section, but I don't want to encourage you, even if for the satisfaction of seeing them rip you to shreds. Good Day.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A lot of narrow minded assumptions here champ.

Women (and men) are allowed to be gay and they can answer on here without narrow minded views like you express above.

Thanks,
Max
You are the one making assumptions since you cannot show any evidence where I said that people should not be allowed to be gay or that women or gay men shouldn't be allowed to post on this forum, with the exception of this sub-section.

I guess it needs to be pointed out again that this section is called "Ask a Straight Man" which means while any gender, orientation or label can ask a question, only those who self-identify as both straight and male may answer the OP's question. The rules are clearly spelled out here: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/reminder-3-friendly-ask-a-section-reminder.6579221/
The only posting limits are in the "Ask a" sections. Everybody is free to post or comment anywhere else on the board, as it should be.

So, if you have a problem and think the site rules should not be as such, take it up with The Powers That Be here rather than bitch about it to me and accuse me of shit I never said. So, for someone who has made disparaging comments about women and seems to enjoy picking fights with the outspoken ones, to accuse me of being narrow minded is laughable to the Nth Degree.

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Women (and men) are allowed to be gay and they can answer on here without narrow minded views like you express above.

Thanks,
Max
Are there some words missing from these sentences, I know the predictive text on this site can sometimes change the way it comes o…

your welcome,

Mark

Reactions: Motion-of-the-Ocean

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks,
Ma

Thanks Mark,
The ‘offerings’ you present above are fair to medium at the very best.
Try reading this reply out loud for self clarity.

sincerely yours,
Max
thank you for your reply,

It is now very clear to me what is occurring here,

please excuse my naivety.

kindest regards,

Mark

Reactions: lapdog2001