Have you fucked some one on lpsg with small or average penis

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well i was just going through the thread when did you realise you are small and thought it would be a good idea for a thread as there are many who loves to read sex/love making experiance with a small penis
I hope the purpose of this thread is clear. Lets see how many of you can think beyond cock size and all :tongue:
all sorts of stories are welcome here..

ps: title should be : "Have you fucked some one who are on lpsg with small or average penis". sorry about the typo

Last edited:

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
^^ there was another thread titled "have you ever fucked member on lpsg"....
what do you mean we dont kiss and tell ..... :confused: without mentioning the name you can share your story at least ....

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you mean an lpsg member who has fucked a non-member with a small or average penis? Or do you mean an lpsg member who has a small or average penis who has fucked another lpsg member? I'm confused!

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you mean an lpsg member who has fucked a non-member with a small or average penis? Or do you mean an lpsg member who has a small or average penis who has fucked another lpsg member? I'm confused!
I mean an lpsg member who has a small or average penis who has fucked another lpsg member or vice versa (that a member fucked a lpsg member with small penis). sorry about the confusion.... :frown1: