have you gone back for seconds with hung ex's?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by mono, Jul 24, 2006.

1. mono

mono Well-Known Member

Albums:
    This was brought up in another thread here, but didnt really get discussed...

I was wondering, have women here gone back to have sex with hung ex's just for the sake of having that big cock, or to "remember how it felt"... and if so, how big was the guy?

I am sure many guys would say it has happened to them, whereas women seems more reserved regarding this issue...:confused: :confused: :confused:

2. Alecia19

Alecia19 Member

I haven't but it has crossed my mind at times. I think it's pretty much human nature to have those thoughts from time to time. My ex was like 8 3/4x 6.5 and my current "friend" is more average at like 6.5 x5.

3. seandelevan

seandelevan Member

My ex's always come running back for "seconds".

4. Isabella

Isabella New Member

Guilty.

I dated a guy that was just amazing but his problem was he drank way too much..but he was well endowed & skilled all the way around...it was a nice 'arrangement' until I met someone that I wanted a serious relationship with.

By the way, he was 100% Irish so that throws the "Irish curse" theory out the window...

5. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    we allready disproved that one...lol

6. Porterhouse

Porterhouse New Member

It's funny to hear how an irish stereotype is being shattered but that same reference lists that irish man as a drunk. (please tell me I am not alone in seeing some irony here)

7. sares

sares New Member

doesn't say he's a drunk because he's Irish though.

if there's any truth to the idea that Irish are all drunks I guarantee you it's less about them as a race or a country and more about the fact that alcoholism travels in families. it can catch fire through a bloodline like an epidemic, both physiologically and culturally.

anyway, off topic, but you see what I mean.

8. wonderland

wonderland Member

I admit I have done this. But not just because he was well endowed. I was totally in love with the guy at one time and we really clicked well sexually. He didn't want a committment and I did so I ended it. A big cock didn't make me stay with him.

9. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I'll be your new friend, Alecia.

10. Gisella

Gold Member

Ohhh yeh! :tongue: :biggrin1:

Had to start where we left things few months ago..and things is getting better and better...unbeliavable!!!

My 'Slut pussy' post kind of explain the situation...

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I have never gone back, when its over it should be over but it did take me quite a while to officially end it with the last guy because needless to say he was the biggest and the best fuck id ever had. But in the end the trouble always outweights the cock

12. alien51

alien51 New Member

regardless of cock size,big tits,whatever,we've all gone back for at least JUST ONE MORE,just because of the we felt that "thing" with.there was one i kept going back to who was spectacular in bed,had NO tits,and i wouldn't have lasted more than 3 weeks straight with her!she was nuts,but she could suck a golfball through a garden hose!!!!!!!!!heaven!rock on,lee m.:feedback:

13. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    seconds?!

I've been going back to the same hung ex for fours years. lol

14. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had quite a few ex's want to get back with me.Not because I have a baseball bat in my pants,I'd like to think it was a combo of things.Me as a person,a lover,companion,etc.But although I've come close,I've never gone back to an ex,even just for sex.I always look forward,and would never go back to someone 'just' for sex,and I've had a few 'toe-curlers' in my day.

15. Gisella

Gold Member

Well, i did not got back just for sex..but the sex is very great. And we are better people now, we are trying to work things out in the exactly are that went sour...with less playing and BS...hope things keep improving between us.:wink:

16. magnum_xl8

magnum_xl8 New Member

Albums:
    Your close to the realm of *friends with benefits*. Personally thats all I'm interested in right now anyways. lol:biggrin1:

17. allmale

allmale Member

No, I too, always move forward...never backward. When it's over, it's over....no matter how good or bad the sex was. I don't think its good or healthy to hang on and on and on when you know nothing will come of it. It's like you've been demoted to a piece of meat, and only a piece of meat.:frown1:

18. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

This is a highly ironic thread for me because my answer would have been no until the past week :rolleyes: . Actually, previously I'd never gone back for seconds with any ex, but now I'm guilty as charged, and yes he's hung. :rolleyes: Oh me oh my. :biggrin1:

19. SteveBig1

SteveBig1 New Member

I'm Irish and I'm a drunk, but have a big dick. I never heard this theory of the "Irish curse" where Irish guys have small penises. In fact I'd heard it was the other way around that Irish guys have bigger than average dicks. Nevertheless, I'm a drunk with a big dick.

Draft saved Draft deleted