have you gone back for seconds with hung ex's?

mono

Legendary Member
Media
This was brought up in another thread here, but didnt really get discussed...

I was wondering, have women here gone back to have sex with hung ex's just for the sake of having that big cock, or to "remember how it felt"... and if so, how big was the guy?

I am sure many guys would say it has happened to them, whereas women seems more reserved regarding this issue...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't but it has crossed my mind at times. I think it's pretty much human nature to have those thoughts from time to time. My ex was like 8 3/4x 6.5 and my current "friend" is more average at like 6.5 x5.

Isabella

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guilty.

I dated a guy that was just amazing but his problem was he drank way too much..but he was well endowed & skilled all the way around...it was a nice 'arrangement' until I met someone that I wanted a serious relationship with.

By the way, he was 100% Irish so that throws the "Irish curse" theory out the window...

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Isabella said:
Guilty.

I dated a guy that was just amazing but his problem was he drank way too much..but he was well endowed & skilled all the way around...it was a nice 'arrangement' until I met someone that I wanted a serious relationship with.

By the way, he was 100% Irish so that throws the "Irish curse" theory out the window...

It's funny to hear how an irish stereotype is being shattered but that same reference lists that irish man as a drunk. (please tell me I am not alone in seeing some irony here)

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
doesn't say he's a drunk because he's Irish though.

if there's any truth to the idea that Irish are all drunks I guarantee you it's less about them as a race or a country and more about the fact that alcoholism travels in families. it can catch fire through a bloodline like an epidemic, both physiologically and culturally.

anyway, off topic, but you see what I mean.

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I admit I have done this. But not just because he was well endowed. I was totally in love with the guy at one time and we really clicked well sexually. He didn't want a committment and I did so I ended it. A big cock didn't make me stay with him.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ohhh yeh! :tongue: :biggrin1:

Had to start where we left things few months ago..and things is getting better and better...unbeliavable!!!

My 'Slut pussy' post kind of explain the situation...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I have never gone back, when its over it should be over but it did take me quite a while to officially end it with the last guy because needless to say he was the biggest and the best fuck id ever had. But in the end the trouble always outweights the cock

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
regardless of cock size,big tits,whatever,we've all gone back for at least JUST ONE MORE,just because of the we felt that "thing" with.there was one i kept going back to who was spectacular in bed,had NO tits,and i wouldn't have lasted more than 3 weeks straight with her!she was nuts,but she could suck a golfball through a garden hose!!!!!!!!!heaven!rock on,lee m.:feedback:

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had quite a few ex's want to get back with me.Not because I have a baseball bat in my pants,I'd like to think it was a combo of things.Me as a person,a lover,companion,etc.But although I've come close,I've never gone back to an ex,even just for sex.I always look forward,and would never go back to someone 'just' for sex,and I've had a few 'toe-curlers' in my day.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, i did not got back just for sex..but the sex is very great. And we are better people now, we are trying to work things out in the exactly are that went sour...with less playing and BS...hope things keep improving between us.:wink:

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
No, I too, always move forward...never backward. When it's over, it's over....no matter how good or bad the sex was. I don't think its good or healthy to hang on and on and on when you know nothing will come of it. It's like you've been demoted to a piece of meat, and only a piece of meat.:frown1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a highly ironic thread for me because my answer would have been no until the past week :rolleyes: . Actually, previously I'd never gone back for seconds with any ex, but now I'm guilty as charged, and yes he's hung. :rolleyes: Oh me oh my. :biggrin1:

I'm Irish and I'm a drunk, but have a big dick. I never heard this theory of the "Irish curse" where Irish guys have small penises. In fact I'd heard it was the other way around that Irish guys have bigger than average dicks. Nevertheless, I'm a drunk with a big dick.