Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have entertained the idea of posing this question for some time, but I was finally led to do by seeing the gallery of new member JohnMoore. It struck me that his dick looked to be not only of the same size and proportions as mine, but even to share with mine the thick vein running along the top just right of center and the slight leftward curve. There is one obvious and striking difference between us, namely that his is uncut while mine is cut, but, considering all the respects in which our pieces resemble each other, the similarity seems to me striking (as he agrees).

So here is my question: Have you got a dick twin in the LPSG galleries (or someplace else where we can see it)? If so, what are the respects in which your dicks do or do not resemble each other? Have you mentioned the resemblance to your twin, and, if so, does he agree with you?

One last point: If you name the owner of some really spectacular dick as your twin and you show no pictures of your own, you will be presumed to be completely full of shit until you furnish visual proof to the contrary. :rolleyes2:

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What can I say!? It was like looking down at myself when I checked out your pics, Cal. Quite an amazing thing...down to the veins and curvature, etc. :)

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have entertained the idea of posing this question for some time, but I was finally led to do by seeing the gallery of new member JohnMoore. It struck me that his dick looked to be not only of the same size and proportions as mine, but even to share with mine the thick vein running along the top just right of center and the slight leftward curve. There is one obvious and striking difference between us, namely that his is uncut while mine is cut, but, considering all the respects in which our pieces resemble each other, the similarity seems to me striking (as he agrees).

So here is my question: Have you got a dick twin in the LPSG galleries (or someplace else where we can see it)? If so, what are the respects in which your dicks do or do not resemble each other? Have you mentioned the resemblance to your twin, and, if so, does he agree with you?

One last point: If you name the owner of some really spectacular dick as your twin and you show no pictures of your own, you will be presumed to be completely full of shit until you furnish visual proof to the contrary. :rolleyes2:

Trust me, Calboner. You are exceptional, and one of a kind! :wink:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

1) Cal, have you and JohnMoore been seen at the same time at the same urinal? Heh heh heh. I'm nooooo noooooobie.

2) Here's my twin ... same eyes, same nose, same lips ... same dopey Ben Stiller look.
http://www.monstercocktube.com/photodetails.php?key=4838f791e95aab96d7ff

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Triplets! All very handsome I might add...
On behalf of all three of us, thank you, Vinny.
Trust me, Calboner. You are exceptional, and one of a kind! :wink:
Right back at you, beautiful. :kiss:
1) Cal, have you and JohnMoore been seen at the same time at the same urinal? Heh heh heh. I'm nooooo noooooobie.
Hey -- did someone blab about my overnight reversal of my circumcision? I wanted people to think I'm still cut. . . .
2) Here's my twin ... same eyes, same nose, same lips ... same dopey Ben Stiller look.
Yes I agre whith yuo, yuo to look like twins. (Ow, I slamd my cock in the dor agen.)

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FYI to everybody: My last bit was an allusion to (1) the thread containing Rubi's (hilarious) original posting of that photo, and (2) my contributions to the thread "Slamming cock in the door," which I think is the funniest thread that I have seen on this forum, not least of all because the original poster seems to have been serious. At least, I sure a lot of laughs out of it.