Have you guys anyone ever torn a girl's ass or p*ssy?

mavado

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if anyone here has actually torn a girls crotch, ass or pussy?

Because the other day i was having car sex with a rather tall 5"5) asian girl that isnt any tighter than the thai or filipina girls i've dated, yet i managed somehow to litteraly tear a line of about 0,5-1cm into her pussylips at the top right of her pussy while penetrating, she screamed like some sort of pig, and took a fetal position, we visited a hospital, and she cried the whole ride over, she couldt even speak or laugh for a minute because it felt for her like her crotch was senseless but still hurting like hell.

The doctors said she had it happen to her because we didnt lube or she was too dry,after i had to show my dick or they would call the cops The doctors said they had to ask me because they initially though i had abused her with an object. to my surprise they also said some people thrive on that, and they had about five girls/women come in this year (2011) with torn vagina's..... :0 i was pretty shocked

what are your experiences guys??

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Doctors cannot make you show them your penis under threat of calling the cops. And what good would seeing your penis do them anyway?

I think this is a load of old shite.

Yes, women's vaginas and both men's and women's asses can tear during sex and it is normally due to dryness not size - though size related tears certainly do happen, I'm not denying that. I've not heard of a labial tear from piv sex before, though I can only agree with the doctors that it was a lubrication issue as no penis could be large enough to tear as you describe. Though, as I have said, I think your story is so much shit.

Reactions: neintynein

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe, as long as it doesn't affect my life in any harmfull way I'm open to any story, If you said you were King Arthur in your past life hey why not, I'm not losing any money or sleep over it.
You rode a pretty pink unicorn on the clouds last night? Sure I believe you.

You send me an email asking me to send my ID and password to verify the security because the gmail computersystems malfunctioned. Yeah I'll get back to you on that one.

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This story seems like bullshit.

Although it is awful to be ripped from sex. I know from experience. The questions and tests at the hospital were not fun and they did keep asking if it was from an impliment and not my mans size.