Have you had the experience with having a "bull"?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_insideoutside, Jan 3, 2009.

1. B_insideoutside

B_insideoutside New Member

To the women with the experience of having had a "bull" in your relationship, I'm wondering what your experience was like... was it strictly sexual with the bull or did you fall in love with him? How did you balance that with the existing relationship that you had with your boyfriend or husband? Does having a longterm bull entail becoming polyamorous? Once you've had a bull, could you ever go back to having a purely monogamous relationship with your partner who's much smaller down there?

A bit of info about myself... I'm in a marriage where my wife is now really enjoying having a big cock lover. I'm pretty small and she says she doesn't want to leave me but she is totally in love both sexually and emotionally with her lover. Our marriage is fine but I see her experiencing a much stronger form of love/lust with her lover. The "bull" isn't asking her to leave me so right now we are just seeing how everything goes.. would be great to hear from other women who've had the same experience as my wife's having.

2. Notaguru2

Gold Member

From what I've been able to learn about these types of relationships, it sounds like she "broke the rules". She's gone bro. Get out now before he breeds her and you wind up raising his kids for him.

Be a man for gosh sakes.

3. avg_joe

Gold Member

I agree.

4. B_insideoutside

B_insideoutside New Member

Obviously you're not a man or else you wouldn't have answered this thread when I asked for women with bull experiences to share theirs.

5. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

'Fine'?

Sorry for you, anyway.

6. Notaguru2

Gold Member

Don't ask the question if you're not prepared for the answer. It doesn't take a woman to see through what has happened to your relationship. Like I said... she's gone and unless you want to raise his kids, you better move on.

#6 Notaguru2, Jan 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  7. Jim Dangle

Jim Dangle New Member

men like you have no balls, why would you even let this happen??

8. B_Ireallyneeditbig

B_Ireallyneeditbig New Member

My guess is, the men who replied in this thread are not very good at relationships, reading comprehension, and probably am not all that well-endowed either.

Seriously, mods, just delete this branch if these male trolls are allowed to pollute every thread that is aimed at women.

9. Notaguru2

Gold Member

... because so many women (including yourself) have even bothered to respond to him. lol

10. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

Insideoutside, your job is too vicariously enjoy the sexual satisfaction your wife receives from her lover. It's only natural that she would develop an emotional attachment to the man who provides her with so much pleasure. It's possible that you will ultimately end up pretty much as your wife's best male friend and her sexuality will become entirely directed toward her lover or similar men. If so, remember that you are still in a privileged position -- you get to see the look of pleasure on your wife's face after she visits her lover, hear stories about the mindblowing orgasms she receives, and know that you are doing the one thing in your power to sexually satisfy your wife -- staying out of her way!

11. 8wayup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like you are on the road to finance a lifestyle.

OK if you are into it, but it sounds like you aren't. Time to tune the situation up.

12. ncnicem

ncnicem Member

What this points to is the difficulty of being intimate sexually without becoming intimate emotionally often I think. When we experience sexual release, especially a great sexual release which she probably does for physical and probably psychological reasons with him, it would be quite difficult to not have a feeling of attachment develop. That's not necessarily a bad thing unless it proves unhealthy for one partner. Up to this guy to decide if that is the case. Consenting adults and all...

13. transformer_99

Gold Member

Sounds to me like the males that responded to the thread are keeping it real for the OP. The OP asked for advices from the women, he got real answers from the men and didn't like those.

Personally, I would have moved on from it the moment the wife was doing anyone else and that's regardless of whether it was another woman, or another man, regardless of the size of anything. When you got married ? Who was standing at the altar, there was no bride, groom and "bull" on the top of the wedding cake. It's not about blame or anger, it's about what is best for you. And if paying the bills and raising children (perhaps down the road), I guess if those are your hobbies and enjoy providing that financial security is your reason to be, then stay in this and take it as it comes. Otherwise, stop saddling yourself with burdens you don't need. My feeling is, if you walk, sex with the bull will get old when you aren't paying out to make it convenient for her to have a bull ? She'll have to spend more time and effort to earn her own way thru life. This isn't about teaching anyone a lesson or strategy to get exclusivity back, it's about what the world is about. Wouldn't it be nice if there were someone to pay our bills and provide a superior lifestyle so we could go out and pursue the "perfect piece of ass". Well, it just doesn't work that way.

14. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

There is an extremely good chance that this situation is a fantasy of the OP's, and he's looking for additional fuel for that fantasy.

#14 rob_just_rob, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  15. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    As mr. rob said, there's always the possibility that this is just a fantasy thread.

But assuming that it's not, there simly aren't THAT many women on LPSG. Therefore, the chances of a LPSG woman being in a similar situation--or having a similar fantasy--are dismal.

- - - -

I mean no offense by this post. I just wanted to bring some clarity to this thread. (And I don't like it when there are this many judgmental comments in a thread) :rolleyes:

16. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

So, what's wrong with that?

17. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Nothing, in and of itself. However, some people feel that providing "advice" to fuel a fantasy (as opposed to help resolve a real life situation) is a waste of time, and prefer that scenarios such as this one wind up in the Fictional Stories section, where they can receive plaudits/suggestions based on what they are, and not what they are pretending to be.

18. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

well, we will never know, so if people have something to say on the topic I suppose they might as well say it ...

19. stolzi6

stolzi6 New Member

I am really really new and I actually came to this site looking for information on this kind of thing. I am a woman (not verified) but I c-sectioned four little boys nontheless. I am vanilla with cinnamon.....pretty much like the routine sex life with a little spice hear and there....my husband is superfreak!!!! He has a normal size penis and I have some of the best sex of my life with him.....(because there really are no taboos) but he has small penis fetish and is really pushing for me to have sex with other men. We have been together for 13 years and I don't want or need another man and I'm afraid if I do it will change the scope of our relationship forever. So no I don't have the experience you were looking for but that is exactly why I refuse. I need an emotional attachment to another person before I can have sex with them....and that means my relationship with my husband will deminish.

20. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    For a bit there, I thought you meant your wife was having an affair with a farm animal.

Draft saved Draft deleted