Have you had your arm orgasm?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by seterwind, Jun 11, 2007.

1. seterwind

seterwind New Member

Albums:
    Just wondering if a guy has ever toyed around with a part of your body, other then the more sesative spots, and made it, for lack of a better word, orgasm. As in you felt a wave, explosion even, of intense pleasure surge through that part.

The more common are ear and neck...

I know wierd subject...

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

along my hair line, the inside of my arms, in a line from my ear down over my shoulder, my hips, they're all good places

3. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:

Now I'm seriously starting to worry about you... :smile:

I have an area above the pubic region, but closer to my hip, which when caressed, causes my stomach to spasm...and yes, there is an explosion of pleasure, though not orgasmic either. Here I was thinking that I was the only one with this type of experience. :biggrin1:

4. RnR

RnR New Member

Add to that the edge of my areola, the top of my ear, and just below my navel.

Renee

5. seterwind

seterwind New Member

Albums:
    I started this thread just to get a feel for something, I do a lot of things sexually that many don't realize is possible. Like feeling immense pleasure in places other then just the breast, pussy, penis area.

I've heard alot of discussion, so much focusing that foreplay is about eating out, and kissing. What foreplay to me, is so much more. I prefer learning the persons body, and makeing sex a truely whole mind/body experience... so was just wondering how many others have had that type of experience.

Sorry for the wierd phrasing, though I'm typically good with words, I didn't know how to say it.

Thank you all.

6. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    I dated a woman who, by the age of 29 and plenty of sexual activity, had never had an orgasm, except from using a vibrator. Well, that wouldn't do.

After much concerted effort (and fun), we established that she could have manually achieved clitoral and g-spot orgasms. We moved on to orgasms from intercourse.

Well, why stop there? She was my first partner to have breast-gasms (as we called them). We once managed orgasms from a combination of arm and side play. Anally inspired orgasms were achieved, both oral/manually as well as through penetration. We came close, but no cigar, with knee and foot. The foot-gasm came extremely close, but was scotched by a fit of hysterical laughing, which we decided was effectively an alternative orgasm.

Our summation: 1) she was, indeed, capable of orgasms brought on by someone else, 2) it was possible to get there using many different methods. And it was a blast trying.

7. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Definitely the neck - oohhhh I like for a guy to lightly kiss my neck. :tongue:

8. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

Hmmm, interesting. I'd be very excited to hear of your methods. If you feel like sharing your seceret....:wink:

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Back of my neck, spine, and a scooped line from hip to hip.

10. B_Kshelby67

B_Kshelby67 New Member

If he knows how to do it, it really could be anywhere for me. It depends more on the actual touch, as well as the person, than where it is.

11. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

mmmmmmmmmkshelby

12. B_Kshelby67

B_Kshelby67 New Member

what am I? food or something?

13. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Listen up DJG I don't want your kind hanging around KShelb.

As you can see we share the same last name and so as her daddy (newly realized, I used to play around back in the day)," back off". She's told me she's burns1des and I'm not going to have her running all over the place.:biggrin1:

So get your ass back to talking about illegal immigrants. :)

14. B_Kshelby67

B_Kshelby67 New Member

hahaha omg you are nuts! hahahaha
    my momma was a good girl!!! Just like me!

15. burns1de

Gold Member

Now now, gentlemen, there is no need for infighting amongst us. The important thing here is that we're all mature men... the only difference is that I'll be the one wrapping my arms around KShelby67 at the end of the week, not you guys.

Ha! Sorry, couldn't help myself. :cool:

16. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    Well, Curious, in this particular relationship, initially the important thing was that my partner had a sense of both comfort and safety in a sexual setting (she had had a pretty bad introduction to sex and relationships in general, which clearly affected her subsequent relationships). I also spoke pretty openly and directly about her attempts to get off and aksed her what was/wasn't working. These basically (combined with a general sense that we BOTH were going to have fun, no matter what the outcome) set up the "first" orgasm.

After that, well, the other attempts were really adapted to the moment. As said elsewhere, it probably had as much to do with the fact that it was me (i.e., the person who had helped her achieved both orgasm and a sense of comfort/security) as any particualr technique. Nevertheless, the techniques were really varied - sometimes gentle, sometimes rough, sometimes fast, sometimes incredibly prolonged.

That reminds me, there was one orgasm that took an incredibly long period of time and was the culmination of me basically barely and slowly brushing my lips ALL over her body.

17. D_N Flay Table

so, I cannot comment that someone here I think is hot??
    oh oh..
    watch out everyone..
    we have an internet tough guy on our hands!!!

oh please dont reach through my computer and beat me up!

hahahah

18. D_N Flay Table

oh, and another thing spiker,
    Burns1de is a big boy, *not to mention a cool dude,
    I am sure he doesn't need you to back him up.

19. seterwind

seterwind New Member

Albums:
    ^ That is more of the point, it can be done anywhere, some places more then others. But it's not the body, it's more the touch and the, err aura?, of the moment.

As for thorprep, major Kudos to you! Many a men fail to realize that the entire body can be used for pleasure. You have a very lucky women. Major props for doing what you did for her, every gal should have a guy like you.

20. burns1de

Gold Member

Yes you are, and I'm gonna eat you whole, babe.

Draft saved Draft deleted