Have you had your arm orgasm?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a spot on my upper inner thigh that when licked or kissed just makes me tremble with delight; also the back of my knees.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Now, now I don't know Burns1de from DJG much less KS67. It was just an opportune moment to say something stereotypically funny IMnsHO.

As a matter of fact I was much more interested in what KS67 had to say to her 'daddy'.:rolleyes:

It would have to have been a public play because I don't take IM or Email and rarely if ever give IM anymore. Don't even chat. Not my thang.:biggrin1:

[oops: she did respond. I guess I'll have to see what she said afterall..., hmmm...]

............ whatever.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, Curious, in this particular relationship, initially the important thing was that my partner had a sense of both comfort and safety in a sexual setting (she had had a pretty bad introduction to sex and relationships in general, which clearly affected her subsequent relationships). I also spoke pretty openly and directly about her attempts to get off and aksed her what was/wasn't working. These basically (combined with a general sense that we BOTH were going to have fun, no matter what the outcome) set up the "first" orgasm.

After that, well, the other attempts were really adapted to the moment. As said elsewhere, it probably had as much to do with the fact that it was me (i.e., the person who had helped her achieved both orgasm and a sense of comfort/security) as any particualr technique. Nevertheless, the techniques were really varied - sometimes gentle, sometimes rough, sometimes fast, sometimes incredibly prolonged.

That reminds me, there was one orgasm that took an incredibly long period of time and was the culmination of me basically barely and slowly brushing my lips ALL over her body.

*full body shiver* That's so hot. Thanks for your reply....:wink:.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what am I? food or something?
No, but you look delicious in your gallery pics there, K!(you forgot my 1st comment on your french maid outfit?)
Seriously tho, I've found alot of the women I dated love to have the nape of their neck kissed ever so lightly. Then again, some of them love when I kiss from their chest straight the middle to their abdomen and crotch.
arms, tho, I've found that alot of women like to feel a man's hand lightly caress them.Hell, one woman wasted no time and took my hand whilst I did it, and guided it down to her pussy.

modestlyhung

1st Like
Media
Your welcome to believe this or not but those who practice ancient Tantric Sex say that your sexual energy can be controlled. I'm no master but have been medtating for some time now and have played around with it.

If you believe is chi then ching is sexual energy and when you orgasm you're feeling that ching vibrate. When a man orgasm's the ching leaves through his cock. A master can harness, build and move this ching around. They say you can have truly full body orgasms but can also place it in one area of your body. Theoretically you can have an eyeball orgasm or toe orgasm or brain orgasm. A man who masters this can actually not orgasm through his dick and save his load indefinitely while have extremely intense, and multiple, full body orgasms.

Call me crazy if you want. But I've felt that this is real but I'm far from the point that I'm a master or anything. One day though....