Have you hooked up with anyone from LPSG?

B_hungbroski

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never hooked up with anyone from LPSG but I did with a few folks from another adult site called Jackinchat. Only been on LPSG for like 2-3wks I'm sure I will sooner or later ha :D

man, jackinchat. i remember that...pretty sure it was on jackinchat years ago that i heard about lpsg to begin with, ha.

seffnerman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well i have met two but only one was any good just a hint he is far from second in my book and if your reading this i meant what i said sunday

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Met two people off of her as friends, three more in a LPSG meetup, and one I've hooked up with.

As far as hooking up, most women aren't into it... apparently even if they post a LPSG encounter ad!

D

deleted157868

I wish I can meet a hung person from here. I want to explore my 10%! lol

wonbyone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think women here to want to meet the problem is men im or about our area!

wonbyone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry about that im tired in or about our area. that is not easy and we see a lot of bodies but no faces..lol

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think women here to want to meet the problem is men im or about our area!

sorry about that im tired in or about our area. that is not easy and we see a lot of bodies but no faces..lol
I disagree. There have been many attempts to hook up... even after responding to an ad that a woman posted... and she will back out.

I think the point is, most women unfortunately aren't liberated enough to separate sex from love and just enjoy sex on it's own merits from time to time - so they bail out during the process. Whereas, most men are able to hook up on a very basic physical level.