Have you hooked up with anyone from LPSG?

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I disagree. There have been many attempts to hook up... even after responding to an ad that a woman posted... and she will back out.

I think the point is, most women unfortunately aren't liberated enough to separate sex from love and just enjoy sex on it's own merits from time to time - so they bail out during the process. Whereas, most men are able to hook up on a very basic physical level.

Please do not make generalizations, it might be you, not the woman. I posted an ad here many months ago. Some people msged me direct and some lacked social grace, trying to comment in the thread directly asking me so I declined them. Just because you respond to an ad, it does not entitle you to pussy. I am very selective about who I meet. Women post ads for different reasons- sex, situations, relationships, arrangements. It seems like you are looking for a hook up. I suggest next time, you listen to what a woman says in her ad before replying

In my personal experience, I have met some great people here, made some good friends. I have a six month situation with someone from here, just great sex; have friends also from the fetish world here; fellow burners; someone I share stories with. Just like any other forum, it is what you make of it

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I talked to two women here and when it came time to do it they just flaked out!! I dont think here is a place to meet women. We as straight men should share what websites have worked to meet women and have sex with them cause i know this one hasn't for me.. It seems to be a site for gay men and flakey women. Although there is one couple out in cali that hook up with dudes. He's a member here and he and his girl have MFM threesomes.. Id like to see them when i go out to cali!!

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been a member of lpsg since oct of 2000 and as yet have met nobody from here. I'd love to meet and have made the attempt many times. Many almost takers who were no shows. I live in Texas now and it looks more likly i'll get hit by lightening first.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Met some, kissed a few... one or two more passionately than others. :tongue:
However, I've had cerebral, lustful gangbangs with several. If you could measure sexual activity based on thoughts alone, then I would be an LPSG whore.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I have. I think the women on LPSG are as selective as they are in real life. Just because they are here, that does not mean that they will sleep with a man simply because he might be a member. I do find, though, that the women here are sexier, more open and more confident than the norm. And it seems that they know exactly what they want.

Last edited:
D

deleted397893

still waiting to hook up and experience my first big cock (first cock at all actually). Had many close opportunities, but they always fall through. If any hung guys are reading this shoot me a message. I'm in So Cal, but I'm always in Nor Cal too and I travel a lot. Check out my pics!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I have. I think the women on LPSG are as selective as they are in real life. Just because they are here, that does not mean that they will sleep with a man simply because he might be a member. I do find, though, that the women here are sexier, more open and more confident than the norm. And it seems that they know exactly what they want.

I think you nailed it...