• No

Votes: 43 71.7%

• Total voters

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a simple poll, for a simple question. Have you lied about your penis size on LPSG? *That includes lying to yourself about how big you think you are. If I manage this, the poll should be anonymous.

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly.....i must agree with Osiris....the dog who barks dont bite.In other more direct words.......in all of this 9 inch ,8 inch world around here for members who put that on their profiles or photos......man.....you are not near that,i guess we who know what we have down in our pants ( for tose who wear 'em :) ) and got no issue about it....keep that to ourselves,you can see our photos,you judge .......you will not get your cock extended cause you type in here you got 9 or 8 or 7 inch cock,people just need to do a little fight with themselves ....in their heads about it and recognize the truth....AMEN + Period

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why should anyone with a good cock point out that he has this size or that size,it could be easilly seen on the photospost them , others will judge you.....oh geez....i guess i still dont get it.

feely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never lied about my size to anybody, on lpsg or in the real world.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The question of why men lie about their dick size may be interesting, but there is no way that you will get any truthful answers out of the guys who do it: if they lie about their dick size, they will also lie about the fact that they lie about their dick size. As for me, I've posted measurement photos, if anyone cares.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When people overestimate my size I don't correct them either SLB. I just always chuckle and say "not quite that long". But most have guessed very very close to what I have anyway. When you are above avg in length why lie about it ? You are already a rarity.

I haven't lied but I have sometimes not corrected people when they have overestimated my size :biggrin1:

TheYoungBoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I usually don't answer, or say its smaller in everyday life because:

I'm gay, and preffer to bottom. And tops are put off by me being larger, so its obviously within the better interest of both partys to not make anything of it for as long as possible.

Plus, I'd rather someone like me for me.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I usually don't answer, or say its smaller in everyday life because:

I'm gay, and preffer to bottom. And tops are put off by me being larger, so its obviously within the better interest of both partys to not make anything of it for as long as possible.

Plus, I'd rather someone like me for me.

I'm not worried about someone liking me for me
my cock is as much me as my opinions or manners are
so that's like saying well I usually act real rude to a girl initially cus I don't want her to talk to me just cus I'm a gentleman, I want her to like me for me
I'm not trying to pick on you or anything so don't think that, just sayiing that I have lied about it but for different reasons

but I havn't lied about it on here (havn't said anything about it on here really) but I have lied before irl. Like when I was younger I thought it would impress this girl
it does impress a lot of women, but not that one so that didn't help
then I wound up being rather large anyway (I wasn't full grown when I thought I had to lie) and have since fibbed to say it was smaller

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, I haven't lied to anyone about my cock size. If I wanted to I could've. I didn't and I believe in honesty. I am not as big as some of the others on here. I am happy with what I have and can admire what others may have substantially.

No sense thinking that "grass is greener"...grass is grass.