Have You Measured It?

irbphoto

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girlfriend want to measure me, I'm kinda shy. I don't know if this is normal for girlfriends to do this type of thing.

Just let me know if anyone else has measured their partner's penis and if yes how do you measure from the underside, top or side? Is it easier to use a ruler or soft measuring tape.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
several gals have whipped out their sequin covered tape measures and go for the gusto!! Then they record the statistics in a little sequin covered black book. lol then there is the whole cell phone cam thingy...

D

deleted3272

never had a girl measure it a few have wanted pics though. i supose id let a girl if she wanted.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you're big enough for her to want to measure then that is probably a good thing. Unless, she wants to know how 'small' you are, hehe. However, most girls that like you for you (not your penis) are not going to care one way or the other.

That said... I personally let girls measure me all the time. I think it's hot and it turns us both on making me even harder and bigger.

I also like when they measure the underside as a sitting back cause they are like, "Wow, you're like 9-10!!" LOL :tongue:

BSmaster

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My girl really like to meseare it, it's a kind of game actually now.
If she wants to do so, it's most probably because she is proud of you man.
Let her play, you know what will come afterwards!!!
Have fun

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's why I never would let a chick measure it: I'd rather she think it's 8 than know it's 7. And really, I think it's a bit rude. If I were to come out with a tape measure and start taking her hip and waist measurements, then putting her on a scale to see how much she weighs.. I don't know any woman who would be cool with that.

IMHO it's just weird to want to get an exact measurement of someone else's body parts.

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
Why lie about it? If you have a 7" cock you have a 7" cock. What she thinks doesn't change the facts. If I wear 105 pounds that's what I weigh, and my boyfriend knows what I weigh I'm and just fine with what. It's not like if some guy asked me how much I weighed I'd say 101, cuz it's jut not. And since I like corsets, my boyfriend knows ALL my measurements, and that's cool with me too.

I don't really see the difference they're all just body parts.

B_ZACKD89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would definitely let my girlfriend measure it if she wanted. Don't be shy about it, it'll be fun for both of you.

Measure from the top. You can use a ruler or tape, it doesn't really matter, although rulers are easier.

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she could just ask me, I don't lie. But then, seeing her with a tape measurer next to my penis might be fun...has never happened in real life. But sounds hot.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
She wanted to measure it once, but I conveniently changed the topic. If she really wanted to, I would let her, but we don't really care.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girlfriend want to measure me, I'm kinda shy. I don't know if this is normal for girlfriends to do this type of thing.

Just let me know if anyone else has measured their partner's penis and if yes how do you measure from the underside, top or side? Is it easier to use a ruler or soft measuring tape.

I wanted to measure my man because he was so goldarned big and beautiful and I wanted to see what his size really was. It was a full 9" long and very thick/wide (didn't measure the girth because we just had a ruler.)

I measured with the ruler on top of the penis, did not press into the bone, but gently from the base of the penis on top out to the end.

Yes, I recommend using a measuring tape, might get a truer measurement since it "fits" the penis better than a hard ruler following the natural curve of the penis, maybe an 1/8" to 1/4" larger than the ruler - we just didn't have one.

Last edited:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well like I said, I'd rather she think I'm longer than I am, taller than I am, wealthier than I am, smarter than I am, etc etc. ;)

I've learned over the years that the only thing women can't forgive is when you shoot down their fantasies. And since women almost always think I'm better than I actually am, how could it benefit me to deflate that balloon?

So why in the world would I show them proof that I'm not as big as they would otherwise guess I am? Again, how can that benefit me?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't think it is common but would not classify it as abnormal.
No girl has asked to but I'm hoping one will read this and PM me with a request. :biggrin1:

I would take it as a compliment. :rolleyes:

I would think a girlfriend would not want to measure you if it seemed small to her because a girlfriend would not want to cause you embarassment.

The accepted measuring method is BPEL - bone pressed erect length with a ruler or tape measure over the top.
But as pointed out - if you let her start way down the bottom the number will be bigger - so she can inflate your ego as well as your penis and brag about you to all her friends.

I would let her.
And tell her you want to have your best measurement possible so she has to lavish some attention on it before measuring :tongue:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"bone pressed" is so ridiculously silly to me. Just another way for guys to get more fractions of an inch to the measurement. If you're so chubby that pressing it with all your might into your abdomen actually gets you more inches, then you should be losing weight not measuring your dick.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"bone pressed" is so ridiculously silly to me. Just another way for guys to get more fractions of an inch to the measurement. If you're so chubby that pressing it with all your might into your abdomen actually gets you more inches, then you should be losing weight not measuring your dick.

It makes sense.

It is the amount the woman gets
When I push in with all my might. :wink: