have you met anyone from LPSG in real life?

Have you met anyone from LPSG in real life?

• no

Votes: 135 64.0%
  • yes -- only platonic meetings

Votes: 32 15.2%
  • yes -- only sexual meetings

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • yes -- both platonic and sexual meetings

Votes: 25 11.8%

• Total voters

texastigress

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I have. One man so far and I met him last Friday - strictly platonic, but could turn into a hook-up later. Lots of sex and size talk. (Eek! He could be reading this!)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, let's see... I've met the L.A. meetup people: offroad, jp_philosophy, hotbotLA, stacy, and through her, later Mr. Hardcock, um, Deeblk, DJG, and OCMusc. Those are the ones that are public knowledge. I've also met about 7 others that we haven't acknowledged here on the site. There are 2 members that I met before they joined here, and when they popped up, I thought, "Oh my gosh! Wow! I actually KNOW them!", but have never approached and actually told them. :redface: And there's one member who I almost met, well, I saw out, OK, at DISNEYLAND, of all places :tongue:, that I thought I recognized, but wasn't sure, and later confirmed here in a PM. :biggrin1:

I'll admit that I've seen a couple people in various states of undress, but generally speaking, they've all been entirely platonic.

generally speaking :)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've met a handfull of people from here...plan on meeting more when we can arrange it. I've had one as a client...met one before joining here...and two after. So both platonic and otherwise....mostly platonic. :)

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Only met one person from here and I only started talking to him for two reasons:
1) We were both travelling the same area at the same time
2) From his pics, I thought he was the most handsome man, and I couldn't not message him.

*considers herself extremely lucky*

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
K8, Honey123 and I met for a lovely evening of Tempe-style fish-n-chips, pints of Guinness and loud, pseudo-raggae dance music. I'd do it all again in a heartbeat!!!

We both had a great time hanging out w u too young man. And dear, you are FAR from average in many ways.

I met youraverageguy over coffee and we talked about families and school and work stuff. Very nice man indeed.

One local man and I may eventually meet up - I accidentally stood him up for coffee (groveling still)

I'm eventually going to meet plug it in (aka klancer) when our schedules permit - I think we have Jamba Juice or something like that in store for us, not expecting anything but good conversation.

I recently tried to set up plans to meet up with a sexy young stud that lives nearby but he was allergic to socks ;)

Still trying to get my boy Jon to come out here and be my boy toy (shhhh I'm not telling y'all his userid either)

Last edited:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I wouldn't mind meeting a few more, provided it could be arranged and they were people I really enjoyed.

I've met three, and knew two before they were members. I've fooled around with a few and would enjoy fooling around with more.... I just need to buy the ticket or start Jeff Black's Cross Planet tour.

Bootman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just joined the site the other day and my experience is probably quite unusual. A guy came into my shop almost a year ago, a skinhead type of guy with a big bulge in his spray-on jeans. I always wear tight jeans myself and no underwear and hang pretty big as well. And while I was helping this guy in the shop we were both checking out each others nobs pretty constantly. And as he left he said to me 'check out the large penis support group'. I never saw him again and do not even know who he is on-site and if he is even a member. After lurking on site for this time I finally joined up!!! So whoever you are mate, thanks! And get in touch.