• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Have you met up with anyone from this site?

miss_insatiable

Sexy Member
Reaction score
I don't know which topic to put this thread in, so here we are..

Have any of you connected and met up with anyone from this site? Gay, Bi or Straight.. I want to know! Horror stories, Success stories, I don't care!

Reaction score

Have any of you connected and met up with anyone from this site? Gay, Bi or Straight.. I want to know! Horror stories, Success stories, I don't care!

Me an my girl ran into anther couple at a club that saw our pics on LPSG an started sending us over drinks trying to get us drunk an take us home.

CUBE

Gold Member
Reaction score
yep, had a great dinner with someone. just platonic. not everyone is looking for hookups

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Reaction score
Website
thespincycle.blogspot.com
I've made some amazing friends through LPSG through either Meet-N-Greets either here in SoFla or NYC, or else because they were coming down here on vacation and wanted to meet me IRL. None of these were/are sexual in any fashion whatsoever, though.

I also have a core group of about a half-dozen folks who live here year-round with whom I'm quite chummy. I see them at work (I work in a bar) and we've been known to have dinner together from time to time but, again, nothing sexual. They're great people but don't conform to my criteria for FBs, for various reasons.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Only technically because I knew them before they joined here. But never met a complete randomer from here. Nice pics :)

miss_insatiable

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Only technically because I knew them before they joined here. But never met a complete randomer from here. Nice pics :)

it generally takes me a month of talking to someone before we actually hang out. i do not meet everyone that i talk to, just those few special ones that really click. i honestly dont see the big deal of meeting someone off the internet as long as you go about it safely. :)

syagash

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score

Oh I have wanted to but I think she is worried that I am a Nutter, not after more than friendship unless mutual agreement for more:confused:

rawrg

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Nope. Me and the fiance are still exclusive right now. That may change, but neither of us feel truly ready for something more at the moment.

christophe12

Lurker
Reaction score
Miss insatiable (we use tyhe same word in frenchà alas, no, I have never met anyone but LPSG is an american website...But, welle, I would be mad enough to cross over the ocean for a nice and kind person with a huge dick...and you ?

RubberHarley

Expert Member
Reaction score
Yes. My wife and I met a couple from London on this site. Had multiple emails. As we were going to the UK for a vacation, we met them in London for dinner and drinks. We all hit it off. They had a vacation home in the northern part of France and we went over there for three days. Great time, and I think my balls were totally drained at the end of the stay. So you can meet people here and have a great time.

uncut1

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I have wich is kinda amazing considering where I live. We only met once,so I'm keeping it open at this point. I,m always up for meeting people.

miss_insatiable

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Miss insatiable (we use tyhe same word in frenchà alas, no, I have never met anyone but LPSG is an american website...But, welle, I would be mad enough to cross over the ocean for a nice and kind person with a huge dick...and you ?

i havent met anyone off this site YET, but there are 2 guys that Im totally interested in and we've talked about meeting up. :)