Have you met up with anyone from this site?

miss_insatiable

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know which topic to put this thread in, so here we are..

Have any of you connected and met up with anyone from this site? Gay, Bi or Straight.. I want to know! Horror stories, Success stories, I don't care!

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media

Have any of you connected and met up with anyone from this site? Gay, Bi or Straight.. I want to know! Horror stories, Success stories, I don't care!

Me an my girl ran into anther couple at a club that saw our pics on LPSG an started sending us over drinks trying to get us drunk an take us home.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've made some amazing friends through LPSG through either Meet-N-Greets either here in SoFla or NYC, or else because they were coming down here on vacation and wanted to meet me IRL. None of these were/are sexual in any fashion whatsoever, though.

I also have a core group of about a half-dozen folks who live here year-round with whom I'm quite chummy. I see them at work (I work in a bar) and we've been known to have dinner together from time to time but, again, nothing sexual. They're great people but don't conform to my criteria for FBs, for various reasons.

miss_insatiable

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Only technically because I knew them before they joined here. But never met a complete randomer from here. Nice pics :)

it generally takes me a month of talking to someone before we actually hang out. i do not meet everyone that i talk to, just those few special ones that really click. i honestly dont see the big deal of meeting someone off the internet as long as you go about it safely. :)

syagash

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Oh I have wanted to but I think she is worried that I am a Nutter, not after more than friendship unless mutual agreement for more:confused: