Have you met up with anyone from this site?

christophe12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Miss insatiable (we use tyhe same word in frenchà alas, no, I have never met anyone but LPSG is an american website...But, welle, I would be mad enough to cross over the ocean for a nice and kind person with a huge dick...and you ?

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. My wife and I met a couple from London on this site. Had multiple emails. As we were going to the UK for a vacation, we met them in London for dinner and drinks. We all hit it off. They had a vacation home in the northern part of France and we went over there for three days. Great time, and I think my balls were totally drained at the end of the stay. So you can meet people here and have a great time.

uncut1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have wich is kinda amazing considering where I live. We only met once,so I'm keeping it open at this point. I,m always up for meeting people.

miss_insatiable

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Miss insatiable (we use tyhe same word in frenchà alas, no, I have never met anyone but LPSG is an american website...But, welle, I would be mad enough to cross over the ocean for a nice and kind person with a huge dick...and you ?

i havent met anyone off this site YET, but there are 2 guys that Im totally interested in and we've talked about meeting up. :)

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I have and it was a wonderful experience. I think it's fine if you take the time to get to know each other well enough to get a good feel for what that person is like before you meet, then use common sense and be safe, agreeing to meet in a public place first, oh and trust your intuition. Make sure someone knows where you are going and that you are meeting someone. It never hurts to have a friend check in with you too - a simple text message will be enough to let them know if you're okay.