Have you noticed.........................?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aren't we so honored to be graced with someone as SPECIAL as you.You don't know either one of us and your diagnosis over the net helps no one and makes you look foolish.I would look closer to home if I was you,and thank God,I'm not you.
Your upset right now because i have revieled what your wife has gone to great lengths to conceal from you, seriously, go to a al-anon meeting, it's very revealing.
You might even be able to check it out on the world wide net, but be quite about it as she can become abusive in her attempts to hide the truth.
It could even cost you your marriage if it's solly based on lies.
Good luck, my prayers are with you.

I'm still waiting to see who these multiple identity holders are. I imagine they are the same people lafever doesn't like.

Let me guess, one of them is mercurialbliss and No_Strings because they managed to confuse lafever and embarrass him when he didn't get their very obvious gallery switching.

I bet BHR and I are the same person too. How about SP and cigarbabe?

Here's my question-- is lafever a drama queen, schizophrenic, or both? I should make a poll.

No, mercurialbliss and no-strings are not on the list of culprits, neither is bhr or you snooz, or sp and cigarbabe.
Don't go jumping to conclusions, the ones that are in question might surprize you.
Pm tk or mem, maybe they'll let you in on it.
chris

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pm tk or mem, maybe they'll let you in on it.
chris

Don't put me in this. I have no idea what your delusions are making you think. You really are insane and that is why I was feeling sorry for you.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't put me in this. I have no idea what your delusions are making you think. You really are insane and that is why I was feeling sorry for you.

Still stuck in that sociall acceptability i see, well you do have a right not to tell, that's your business.
chris

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Your upset right now because i have revieled what your wife has gone to great lengths to conceal from you, seriously, go to a al-anon meeting, it's very revealing.
You might even be able to check it out on the world wide net, but be quite about it as she can become abusive in her attempts to hide the truth.

OK Chris - you are overstepping the mark here - way overstepping.

Back off now and quit trying to pick apart something you just don't understand but that the two people you are picking at clearly do. You are wrong here - remember that people have been wrong about you too and let this lie, please.

Ed, CB - I wouldn't dream of telling you guys what to do - I do advise that you quit responding to lafever now - no one here thinks that he has a valid take on you, CB, and his comments about your marriage, while offensive, are so clearly way off that there is no point answering them - it will just feed his fire.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Not only am I not angry,I'm laughing at how pathetic you are,Please take your arrogant bullshit somewhere else,it's not needed here Also,check out the spell check option,it will make you appear more intelligent than you are, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.