Have you noticed.........................?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh please, i'm not miserable, just mentally challenged thats all.
Also, i've reported several posts in question to the mods, so start shaking in your boots, hahahahahaha............
chris

I shake a lots more than my boots when I log in here :wink:

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have two accounts. I wanted to change my username. I asked in the help desk and never got an answer so I just made a new one. Stopped posting here for a long time so it didn't matter anyway but now I'm sort've back. I still log into the old one to look at pics since it's photo verified but I try to only post with this one. Either way I wouldn't want to have a conversation with myself. I'm boring.
*photo on old account was just deleted*
I should've kept my mouth shut. :tongue:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*photo on old account was just deleted*
I should've kept my mouth shut. :tongue:

You did the right thing by coming forward, it's the ones who don't that are gonna be in the shit.
They think know one takes notice, so they use their other accounts to boost themselves, which is the ultimate tos breaker.
chris

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
There is no harm done if you report a post when you suspect a problem. Some reported posts may be mistaken but many times they are a great help to the moderators, who can't be in all places at all times.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no harm done if you report a post when you suspect a problem. Some reported posts may be mistaken but many times they are a great help to the moderators, who can't be in all places at all times.
What he said, plus i like to get opinions from other members too.
I don't like going on a rampage without just cause, principles before personalities is a virtue.
chris

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[B said:
lafever[/B];1292197]What he said, plus i like to get opinions from other members too.
I don't like going on a rampage without just cause, principles before personalities is a virtue.
chris

Uh, huh.

So why start this thread at all? Why not simply report your suspicions to the people who actually have access to information and tools that would be able to make a concrete connection? If the link is there, it would be dealt with. If not, you see no change.

All without stepping up on your soapbox with a bullhorn and saying...what have you said here again? Oh, right, you didn't name anyone. Saves on embarassment when you're wrong that way.

Food for thought. If failure to capitalize were solid proof of multiple accounts that would mean one user had several thousand accounts, yours included.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh, huh.

So why start this thread at all? I like to investigate with other members and get their input, then take it to the mods. If i ran to a mod everytime i suspected someone you'd grow tired of it and not take into account any further messages. This will help you by not being bogged down everytime theres something suspicious, we members don't mind doing a little detective work, what you are asking is to take that away from us. Why not simply report your suspicions to the people who actually have access to information and tools that would be able to make a concrete connection? If the link is there, it would be dealt with. You can't always put it together with a link, some are smarter than that. If not, you see no change.

All without stepping up on your soapbox with a bullhorn and saying...what have you said here again? Oh, right, you didn't name anyone. Ahhh...some i'm not wrong, i just can't find the hard evidence, yet. Saves on embarassment when you're wrong that way.

Food for thought. If failure to capitalize were solid proof of multiple accounts that would mean one user had several thousand accounts, yours included.
Your not giving the perpetradors the credit they've earned, although they are wrong and are clearly breaking the tos. they are clever, which is why they so cleverly elude old, even modest attempts to catch them.
Which is why they make a mockery of the old way(link)of catching them by continuing their actions, you have to talk to a Hannibal Lector of computers and/or someone with the complex mapping of the mind if you want to catch 'em.
Which can be very frustrating, even time consuming, some might take years to catch.
chris
p.s. A little detective work is at times more entertaining than some of the threads i've read here lately.

Chris man... I love you but this is tinfoil hat stuff.

Your not giving the perpetradors the credit they've earned, although they are wrong and are clearly breaking the tos. they are clever, which is why they so cleverly elude old, even modest attempts to catch them.
Which is why they make a mockery of the old way(link)of catching them by continuing their actions, you have to talk to a Hannibal Lector of computers and/or someone with the complex mapping of the mind if you want to catch 'em.
Which can be very frustrating, even time consuming, some might take years to catch.
chris
p.s. A little detective work is at times more entertaining than some of the threads i've read here lately.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh, huh.

So why start this thread at all? Why not simply report your suspicions to the people who actually have access to information and tools that would be able to make a concrete connection? If the link is there, it would be dealt with. If not, you see no change.

All without stepping up on your soapbox with a bullhorn and saying...what have you said here again? Oh, right, you didn't name anyone. Saves on embarassment when you're wrong that way.

Gee-thanks, believe it or not i've caught people who could not be caught, they eluded people for years untill i got them.
I can't get into specifics but i used to catch people for a living, because of which i've had several death threats, hence i got out of that line of work before it got too nasty, i was too good at it.
chris

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gee-thanks, believe it or not i've caught people who could not be caught, they eluded people for years untill i got them.
I can't get into specifics but i used to catch people for a living, because of which i've had several death threats, hence i got out of that line of work, i was too good at it.
chris

That's lovely, dear.

Please don't feel the need to start a nebulous thread each time, though, k?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Cigarbabe has multiple accounts on here..Cigarbabe and Mr. Ed in Mass...and there are others....

Hey Arliss!
Go fuck yourself.
Please don't forget to mention, all the names
that you currently are going by.
1.Arliss
2.Noble Intent
3.Hooligan
so sorry I can't think of the others you friggin' :asshole: troll.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How does anyone not hate him? Brother Troll Speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.