Have you noticed.........................?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's leave it at this Mem, you claim to not have meant any harm in the flying carpet comment and I will allow that to be a truthful statement- for now.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It must be killing you that someone else is getting attention.

Most of the people who post here do not know who you are.

Most of those that do, wish you were not here at all.

honestly you are so childish to be so old.....grow up and act ya age mem...you have to be at least in your late thirties or early forties...grow up .....

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I was only joking with you, sorry MB is it upset you. You just did call me a "greasy spic" in an around-about way and that is fine. I am not so easily offended. Neither of the things I said were that harsh, IMHO.

Not in the least upset - like I said I've overlooked it, I understood where it was coming from, I was just saying it wasn't helpful. dong seems to agree.

I did not call you anything - I asked a question - would it be OK for me, in the same circumstances, to use an ethnically disparaging term - which I gave an example of. Don't try to turn it round on me Mem.

You people are so thin skinned.

It's a matter of knowing what is OK and when. Saying 'aw you can't take a joke' is the bigot's way of squirming out of it and is no defence at all.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you might say that....:eek: ok yea it is...:biggrin1:

Arliss, why not try to be nice to everyone. Even if it almost kills you. It is better to be known as a nice person. It is easier to catch flies with honey than it is with vinegar.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not in the least upset - like I said I've overlooked it, I understood where it was coming from, I was just saying it wasn't helpful. dong seems to agree.

I did not call you anything - I asked a question - would it be OK for me, in the same circumstances, to use an ethnically disparaging term - which I gave an example of. Don't try to turn it round on me Mem.

It's a matter of knowing what is OK and when. Saying 'aw you can't take a joke' is the bigot's way of squirming out of it and is no defence at all.

There were many ways to say "how would you feel if he said an ethnic slur about a hispanic" without getting so specific.

There are certain things I would never post here. I would never say to someone "what if someone called you a n****r."

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are certaing things I would never post here. I would never say to someone "what if someone called you the "N" word" and spell it out.

So, to you not spelling out in full a (generally) racially offensive word out is less offensive because you're referring to it by way of a euphemism?

Please, do explain the logic behind that one.:rolleyes:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, to you not spelling out in full a (generally) racially offensive word out is less offensive because you're referring to it by way of a euphemism?

Please, do explain the logic behind that one.:rolleyes:

No, what I meant was that I would never make that statement. I did not want to write out the word.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
There were many ways to say "how would you feel if he said an ethnic slur about a hispanic" without getting so specific.

There are certain things I would never post here. I would never say to someone "what if someone called you a n****r."

Well I would - when posed like that it is not the same as saying 'you're a nigger' it is asking someone how they would react to being called a name - I have asked people how they feel about being called a cunt and none of them have turned around and said 'are you calling me a cunt?'

No, what I meant was that I would never make that statement. I did not want to write out the word.

To refuse to speak or write a word is to give power to the negative conotations of that word. 'nigger' is a nasty word - but it is just five letters, 1 repeating, in a given configuration - using it at someone with the weight of the wrongs of history behind it is the wrong - spelling the word out or not (using a euphemism, as dong says) doesn't actually change what you are talking about so why not put the word down on the page?

You know I might not even have noticed if instead of your potato/whiskey comment you had used 'you wee colleen' or some other such condescending shite - the potato eating, drunkard peasant image you chose is so much more evocative of the wrongs done to my nation than many other comments you could have chosen, including Paddy, Mick (both of which some Americans seem to find acceptable but I assure you they are not) or even 'white nigger' - a particularly charming one that I have been called on more than one occasion (once by a work colleague who was 'just mucking about, like').

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wanted to thank all those who have highjacked my thread.
Does anyone even know what the op is anymore?
At no time should any names be called out, no finger pointing.
If you suspect someone report it to the mods or you can pm other members and discuss to your hearts delight, and/or discuss this highly tabboo subject by sharing in this thread that you too have or have not noticed the multiple accounts here at lpsg, thanks.
chris

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just wanted to thank all those who have highjacked my thread.
Does anyone even know what the op is anymore? At no time should any names be called out.
chris

Shut up you crazy old lady...just kidding. While others may dislike you here, for all your tall tales, I do not.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was hoping that we could all have a nice little chat about what no one wants to talk about, multiple accounts.
Without any finger pointing, yes this topic can erupt like a vulcano just as i have witnessed by scanning through the posts.
The subject though i find disturbing, people using multiple accounts without the mods discovering their methods.
chris

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was hoping that we could all have a nice little chat about what no one wants to talk about, multiple accounts.
Without any finger pointing, yes this topic can erupt like a vulcano just as i have witnessed by scanning through the posts.
The subject though i find disturbing, people using multiple accounts without the mods discovering their methods.
chris

Chris,
Can you shed some light on the subject..how do you suppose this do this under the watchful eye of the mods.? I think it is up to us to help the mods catch them.....

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think we need to develop a plan of action...maybe we can divide into teams of two one team can be the investigation team and another can be the team that reports back to the mods:biggrin1:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone can pm someone else and discuss who you think is breaking the tos with multiple accounts, i have already discussed this matter in much detail in several pm's with other members, and have reported to the mods two suspected offenders.
As far as how they are doing it(bypassing their known links), that's what we all want to know.
chris

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
honestly you are so childish to be so old.....grow up and act ya age mem...you have to be at least in your late thirties or early forties...grow up .....

How is that you and others like you{trolls}never take your own advice?
You'd do well to get help, making your own,childish,narssisistic,sleazy
self some therapy. If you are a supposed product, of an higher education system,{I seriously doubt it.} They have failed miserably, perhaps you might find some one like Osiris,or Naughty,to help you
with the odd way you present yourself,your manners are
sadly lacking too.Thank you,Sex and Candy, Think_Kink,mem and especially, jason_els Davey R.,for baking me up and not being accepting,of
his horrible behavior,I really appreciate it.
Take your own advice,boychik
cigarbabe:saevil:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
chris

The above, especially when read in conjunction with your earlier judging the evidence theme and reporting posts is so full of irony I don't know where to start. Also, you don't get to set the direction of any given thread, regardless of whether you started it.

You may also have noticed while scanning that very little of the 'volcanic eruption' has been in relation to multiple accounts. Personally, I think the things you express as being of concern to you are not those that really should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.