Have you posed in the nude?

D

deleted3782

I have posed a few times. The first was for a girl I was dating, she did a pencil sketch of me. The next few times were for friends of mine who were getting a degree in photography at the local community college. The images were posed in a way that noone could see my face...so no harm was done.

I only got hard with the girlfriend...:rolleyes:

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never posed to any photographer (andhope I never will...It would be stressful experience, knowing shy side of me).
Only if some of my gfs or close friends would be a photographer then it would be funny and pleasant, lol...as it happened few times already.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Posing nude is a really great thing to do and a positive experience.
I think I do it because im a show off - but shy guys can get a lot out of it too.

If you are comfortable with your appearance - body and cock you will have fun..

If you are not comfortable with your nude self, the experience will probably be quite challenging but will get you feeling more comfortable in your skin - so yeah, do it.

Start in front of just one artist/photographer - and if u like it work up to a class full of art students!!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One of the ways I made money when I was a starving freshman and sophomore, was posing nude for art classes. I never had an erection from it, but I did get a few dates. (It's weird when people see you naked first, and don't quite know how to relate to you when you're clothed. Typically, it'd be after class, as I was getting dressed, that they'd come up and ask me out.)

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck If decide to do it, I'm sure I will have a hard on... And that's not very artistic on painting lol

Thanks for you comments.

Any bad experiences or regret after?

Have done it and no real regrets about the aftermath. The photographer used the pics alot in calendars and postcards over the years. So it was a bit weird to keep getting these postcards from friends who would find them when on vacation in New York, etc.

Some of them were of semi and full hard cock, too. The photographer didn't mind, I certainly didn't care. If your painter doesn't want to show you with an erection, and he's any good at his medium, he'll just paint you without a hardon.

But if your gallery pics are of you, then I'm sure he'll want to do a series showing your beauty in all of it's..forms!

Have fun if you decide to do it!

hung and horny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I only posed once, but it was for my whole art class and I wasn't completely nude, I had this and I was suppose to hold one end behind my head and it flowed over my chest and over my groin and right leg so my dick was hidden, thank God! But, since it was an art class, there were people seated all around me to catch different angles. I felt bad for the guy directly behind me! He had to draw the back of my head, my back, my ass, and the backs of my legs and if that wasn't enough, my cock hangs low enough and my legs were far enough apart that he drew the underside of my dick, too!

No regrets, I was soo scared that I never got a hardon and one drawing actually got someone some publicity, so :D