Have You Restored Your Foreskin?

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm curious to know if any members have successfully restored their foreskin? If so, I would like to see a picture of the result.

I am loosely circumcised and considering full restoration. It would be great to hear from other members who have achieved successful results and know what technique was used.

Also, are there any other guys reading this who are loosely circumcised like me and considering restoration?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Me and number of others. I won't name any because it would slight anyone I missed.

I'm using TLC and I'm slightly over 3/4 complete.

fish tacos

Just Browsing
Media
Not restored, but working on it presently after an extended layoff from FR. Have a good two years' of restoring time done. I'm a hard gainer, so I have a long way to go. Still, it does definitely work if you have the discipline to stick with it. Common sense and moderation are key. Over doing it will get you in trouble fast.

Most of my time has been spent in T-tapes. They are an "old time" and venerable method, but can be a hassle. They rank high in comfort level when used with care.

Currently I'm trying the DTR and CAT II Q, both tapeless devices. They are vastly more convenient than tape-based methods, but do require some loose skin to wear. Pinching is a common issue with tapeless tools. Both devices are high quality and reasonably priced. It can be surprising how much effort goes into first designing then making seemingly simple tools. Be aware, though, that you take the risk that anything you make/buy/try might not work well for you. A willingness to experiment is important to finding a FR routine that works safely and well for you.

If you Google up "DTR" and go to the maker's site, you will find excellent photos of a restoration to completion. Tons of other photos and information can be found on the net with a little searching and some time spent reading. The end results may vary in appearance, but so do natural dicks. Few people without thorough knowledge of male anatomy would think a restored dick was anything other than natural.

Understand that FR requires commitment to a long-term effort. The skin does definitely grow, but normally it is quite a slow process. This is no instant gratification deal. Lucky guys might get to completion in two years. Hard cases like me will be at it considerably longer. In my case I believe it's absolutely worth the trouble, so I'm still trying. It's all about making it a part of your daily routine (must be comfortable and safe!). Then just stay busy at regular life and the time passes.

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I've never considered it, but you are not loosely circumsized (i looked at your pics). Just wanted to get the facts straight.

Thanks for getting the facts straight, 'felipegarcia.' I'll direct those who tell me they like my uncircumcised penis when they see it in person, to your statement.

Since the question you answered was directed to those who are loosely circumcised, can the members see a picture of yours for clarification? It would certainly lend credibility.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started about three years ago with tape and now use silicone O-rings.It would go faster if I used weights or elastic for tension.But it's more convenient for me to use the O-rings.The head stays covered during the day and under mild tension from the penial shaft.Then at night it only takes a second to pop it off for play time.The pics are after the first year with tape.:smile:

B_felipegarcia

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for getting the facts straight, 'felipegarcia.' I'll direct those who tell me they like my uncircumcised penis when they see it in person, to your statement.

Since the question you answered was directed to those who are loosely circumcised, can the members see a picture of yours for clarification? It would certainly lend credibility.

well I'm sorry you took it the wrong way, "RocketMan" (I definitely wasnt trying to offend you) I was just trying to explain to you that you were mistaken
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/PotatoBalls2.JPG
you can see from that picture that you are medium/tightly circumcised, which is absolutely fine in my opinion. If you were loosely circumcised it would be gathered closer to the corona.

as truly frightening as this picture is...this would be a "loosely circumcised" penis http://www.trentnude.com/gallery2nude/d/9684-2/DSC02629.jpg

biaussiesurfer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi Guys

I am about to start on DTR.

Im fairly tightly circ

A few questions

i) does ur dik tend to get bigger when u restore - both girth and length - when hard and soft
2) ONce u start to get coverage - does your head get wet - or when you are circumsized initially do those glands get cut off?
3) Does the end result actually look like a foreskin or just stretched saggy skin :)
4) Do u actually get any greater sensation restored to ur knob when you restore ? ie better feel etc during sex

Thanks guys appreciate any info

fish tacos

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Guys

Im fairly tightly circ
A few questions
i) does ur dik tend to get bigger when u restore - both girth and length - when hard and soft

It can, but don't expect it to happen. Size gains seem most likely to the guys with very tight cuts, especially those with painful erections. Some of the erectile tissue is held back in the body by extreme tight cuts.

2) ONce u start to get coverage - does your head get wet - or when you are circumsized initially do those glands get cut off?

It is typical for the glans to change texture and gain a smoother look once it is protected 24/7 by skin. My glans took on a shiny, almost lacquered appearance late in my first efforts at FR. Expect to see the appearance of smegma if you achieve coverage--it's all natural, and is known to have mild antibiotic properties. Still, you will want to practice simple and sensible personal hygiene. Daily gentle washing (avoid strong soap) is all it takes.

3) Does the end result actually look like a foreskin or just stretched saggy skin :)

Do a little research and you'll find that natural foreskins have quite the range of appearances. Restored foreskins pass easily for intact. It generally takes a well-educated person to perceive the difference (e.g. lack of frenulum, presence of original circ scar inside the restored skin).

4) Do u actually get any greater sensation restored to ur knob when you restore ? ie better feel etc during sex

It's common for significant gains in sensation from FR. Often restorers note gains well before finishing restoration, so they find it necessary to protect their glans and inner skin when not actually tugging. Once you achieve reliable coverage you have all the protection you need.

Not everyone reports feeling gains, however. The end results of circ are highly individual, as are the results of FR. Most do claim significant feeling gains. Some describe entirely new, whole-body orgasms, as compared to prior orgasms best described as vaguely pleasant prostate cramps. My own sensation improved greatly late in my first FR work, but disappeared after I quit tugging. I had not gained enough skin for coverage, but did grow significant new skin.

Note that you might not be able to wear a DTR if tightly cut. The DTR and similar devices require a fair amount of slack skin to correctly apply. You might find it necessary to use another method for some months before a DTR can be comfortably worn. I worked for most of two years with T-tapes before trying a tapeless device (the TugAhoy). I'm now using the DTR, and fiddling a bit with the CAT II Q.

Good luck, be careful, go light on tension (not more than 1lb/.5kg), and pay close attention for any discomfort. "No pain, no gain" does not apply to FR! Be willing to experiment a lot during your initial FR work to find a routine and method that is comfortable and works well with your daily life.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Hi Guys

Im fairly tightly circ

A few questions

!. The restored foreskin looks the same a natural foreskin.

Some men report to gain length, but this is most likely a side-effect of stretching the shaft skin. Most men report a girth increase, because by restoring you are adding a girth by restoring the foreskin.

3. The glans will once again become lubricated after you are able to maintain coverage.

4. The nerves in the glans and the shaft skin sliding cause increased sensations to the penis. This will also increase the pleasure for you partner; whether that person is a a male of female does not matter.

waenre

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm curious to know if any members have successfully restored their foreskin? If so, I would like to see a picture of the result.

I am loosely circumcised and considering full restoration. It would be great to hear from other members who have achieved successful results and know what technique was used.

Also, are there any other guys reading this who are loosely circumcised like me and considering restoration?
Rocket Man,

Were you cut as a teen?

I was cut at 13 or 14 and it is a very loose cut with complete frenum. I'm also often thought to be uncut. I'm C5 to C6 on coverage index when soft, but almost none when erect. I'm a grower and not a shower -- I think that may make a difference.

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been restoring now for almost a year. I haven't been as consistent as I should be, but still I've done better than I thought I would. The thing is, I have restored a lot of foreskin. Surprisingly. I didn't even realize how tightly I had been circumcised until I started restoring. Before I started I could not masturbate by using my foreskin. So I either had to use lube or would end up chaffed if I did it dry. Now I can roll the skin over the head when erect and masturbation is much more enjoyable. I still don't have enough foreskin for it to cover the head though, even when soft. I can roll it over and it will stay for a minute or two before rolling back down behind the head.

I use the DTR