Have you "ruined" women for average men?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just wondering how many of you well endowed men have been told by a female partner that you "ruined" them for average or smaller sized men?

"Ruined" meaning spoiling them.... that their experience with "big" was so much better that they can't imagine average or smaller ever being as satisfying.

Is it a common result for women?

SL55///AMG: I have a very angry ex. I was with her for three years and we were rabbits.. from when I met her until we broke up I noticed she loosened off lots to accomodate me. She left me under some interesting circumstances.... so I was kinda chuckling about that.. The poor fool she is boning now LOL liquid vagina hahahah

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, my longterm gf has told me that on several occasions (using those very words--"ruined" and "spoiled").

RKT1001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has appeared in several forms. Sometimes speculative from her while we are seeing each other like "I can't imagine going back to normal/smaller men" or "what do your old girlfreinds do? Use the biggest fattest sausage they can find?" or "what am I gong to do next, date a horse?"

After seeing a girl a few times but then moving on, sometimes you get direct confirmation in different ways. Begging or pleading phone messages & emails are always good for the ego. Occasionally you run into one of them in a club and they might say something to the effect of "god, you REALLY spoiled me."

On one particular occaision, I had dated this hottie dental hygenist student for a while but she was too wild even for me. Several months later I was at a table with some friends in a lounge in the hospital but also meeting several guys I did not know. Some of us went to a sportsbar afterwards to watch a game and after one of my buddies made some joke about my endowment and reputation, this one guy I had just met that day suddenly busts out with "So your the SOB who ruined Traci for the rest of us!" We all had a good laugh over it.

Of course, I like to believe that technique & stamina in addition to my size is invoved in these cases.

RKT
rkt1001@yahoo.com

Post Script: Scott, I replied to your email, but never heard back again. Write back if you want.

Reactions: gentle

DieHard9x6: A mutual friend has reported back to me that my ex has made that comment in public: "I've been spoiled by big dick", but it's not 100% my fault, lol -- her bf before me was apparently about a half-inch longer, though we never discussed his girth. She left him for me, and we were together for about 4 years.

Anyhow, it's defintely a turn-on for me to know she's missing it -- but I'm pretty certain the effect is more psychological than physical. I.e., I don't think she was saying that she had been physically stretched to the point where average cocks didn't feel good -- more like that she was into size and had been disappointed by the men she'd been with since me.

Reactions: mib348

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by SL55///AMG@Dec 5 2004, 10:48 AM
I have a very angry ex. I was with her for three years and we were rabbits.. from when I met her until we broke up I noticed she loosened off lots to accomodate me. She left me under some interesting circumstances.... so I was kinda chuckling about that.. The poor fool she is boning now LOL liquid vagina hahahah
[post=266060]Quoted post[/post]​

Women who have been "loosened up" by a big guy don't always stay that way. I don't know how long it takes, but they usually return to "normal". I have, over the years, "revisited" a couple of exes and found that the breaking-in process was almost like starting from scratch. The main difference is that if the woman has prior experience with a big one, they know what is possible, and still possess the mental skills necessary to relax themselves properly.

Goon: My ex girlfriend came to visit me several months after we split. She was dating a new guy, he had an average dick. She said (welling up with tears, I kid you not) that she couldn't feel a thing when he stuck it in her. I told her she would probably shrink up.

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I don't have sex with my gf for only about a week it's already takes a little bit of tlc to get the process started. I'm pretty sure, at least for someone my size, who isn't overly huge, it wouldn't take too long to return to a place where an average penis could be appealing.

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
My vagina has definitely had to stretch to accommodate my bf's penis and, physically, I'm sure it would take a while for me to be able to fully appreciate a smaller size. But I make sure my muscles stay well toned, so I think it would happen in time.

It took time for me to be comfortable with his girth, and we're still searching for tips on helping me take more of his length inside me.

As for psychologically, I don't know if I could ever be pleased as much by a smaller penis - the intensity and intimacy of being filled by a huge cock is amazing and gives me some incredible orgasms. Or maybe I'm just lucky to have a very skillful and caring lover, regardless of size?? :wub:

pippi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i dont want to hurt anyones feelings or be offensive, but there is one reason i dont believe this stories. my girlfreind gave birth to a baby six month ago and even before we had sex. its not exactly the same (also cos we are never alone anymore), but its pretty close.
and now anyone od you has 30something circumfernce dick?

Reactions: marinera

RKT1001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pippi:

Please note that some of us made NO claims that our former girlfriends were permanently distended because of us. That does not necessisarily have to be the source of being "spoiled."

Another point, there likely is a differnece between a single episode of vaginal delivery versus taking a large cock for and hour once or twice a day for a month.

Finally, congrats on your baby!

RKT

Reactions: BigBen

onedragon

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I am 10 or 12 inches but I have been told no way. How ever I have had a couple of girl friends that could not get enough of it. One must have told her sister because she coped a feel any time she got me alone. After some time she finally got what she wanted and tries to get it again even though we are now both married. It's a good thing that she is on the other side of the country because I have been a good boy and kept it at home. I have had afew ladies ask if what they saw was real Being a gentelman I just tell them that my wife is very happy and leave it at that. I have always made it a point to satisfy the woman I was with it was just the logical thing to do. I have found that when they are happy things just go alot smoother. I can just slide right in without alot of worry about pain or hesitation. The only part that I have a problem with my size is during oral sex only one girlfriend has been able to swallow all of it. That was after alot of pracitce and then it was not repeated every time she gave me head. She was kind of proud of the fact that she have done it. It was something that I was told at a party one night after we had stoped seeing each other. So women do talk and let eachother know what to expect if they are seeing some one they have dated.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's kinda been half and half for me. On the one side I've had women who were salivating over engulfing me, and had no regrets afterwards. On the other side, I've gotten women who after a quick *zippp* and yank down my pants were buling their eyes out, hesitant at first, or just plain like, "Oooh, no!You're not getting that motherfucker in me. " Those were the ones who decided to unleash their oral skills on me (None of them ever got lockjaw! :p ) and/or get titfucked, which was acceptable on both parts physical and spiritually.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm a "ruined" girl. I'd like to say that I'm spoiled. *bats lashes* hehe

Even when I masturbate, I think about my ex boyfriend's big cock. It's just what gets me off quicker. That thing was so damn perfect. I've been with several guys since, but none with a cock quite like his.

Reactions: Stabilo

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I don`t think I`ve been "ruined", even if I have been stretched its still fully functional, and ready to continue an active sex life.

Then of course there are some women who might be relieved not to have to deal with a monster cock.