Have you "ruined" women for average men?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I had sex with much smaller guys after my husband (yes, we opened our marriage door for a short time) I found their size to be ideal but their ability to fuck was so bad. My husband, in spite of his size, knows my body so well. He has since day one. Only man who has ever given me an orgasm. And I've had lots of sex in my life.

Just wondering how many of you well endowed men have been told by a female partner that you "ruined" them for average or smaller sized men?

"Ruined" meaning spoiling them.... that their experience with "big" was so much better that they can't imagine average or smaller ever being as satisfying.

Is it a common result for women?

Well, I'm not well endowed, but for decades I "suspected" that my female partners had been ruined by larger priors.

However, looking back, I think it was a self-justifying idea I came up with to unconsciously excuse myself from learning how to satisfy particular women, especially learning how to communicate about their needs or wishes honestly.

The "idea" of larger priors's justified slam, bam, thank you 'mam.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well, I'm not well endowed, but for decades I "suspected" that my female partners had been ruined by larger priors.

However, looking back, I think it was a self-justifying idea I came up with to unconsciously excuse myself from learning how to satisfy particular women, especially learning how to communicate about their needs or wishes honestly.

The "idea" of larger priors's justified slam, bam, thank you 'mam.
Quite brave of you to relate this, thanks for your honesty. Assuming you took steps to address this, did it result in better sex for your partners and you?

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

It wasn't just selfishness, though. Also, it was the fear I was inherently inadequate and didn't really want to know that.

Slanted82

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you mean physically the answer has be a resounding no. I mean serious lady parts have to be pretty resilient to withstand the passing of a baby's head so flattering and ego massaging though the notion may be that my penis may result in some form of permanent change in a lady's anatomy, the only way this might occur to my mind at least is through me fathering children...

It scares me a little to think this could be a genuine question and to see some of the 'likes' and other comments on the thread which sound wank bait to me. Of course it's perfectly possible that some women I have been with could have been turned off the idea of sex with smaller guys having had a larger penis(penises) but honestly mate ask yourself if that's the sort of woman you want to be intimate with in the first place? Personally I think those sort of girls are few and far between and there's a world of difference between as other posters have said me being told by all my sexual partners I have a big/huge/whatever penis and my ex partners being 'ruined' as a result of being with me, I just don't buy it.

Finally a little disclaimer: it would be remiss and wrong for me not to acknowledge that for me I take a certain amount of gratification from... well you know my penis and its size.... Consequently there may be times and situations where I would 'play' on my size in comparison to others when in reality my views on the subject are essentially those I've outlined above.

I hope the fraternity of large cocks don't turn against me for this act of heresy and disloyalty. Similarly I hope small guys don't respond with the time honoured: 'easy for you to say. But, in short don't worry about it.

BigItalianGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a friend with benefits relationship with a 19 yr old short busty woman. She ended the relationship because of my enormous cock bottoming out her pussy every time we fucked. Definitely did not ruin her for average men. But, ruined her temporarily.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a friend with benefits relationship with a 19 yr old short busty woman. She ended the relationship because of my enormous cock bottoming out her pussy every time we fucked. Definitely did not ruin her for average men. But, ruined her temporarily.

By looking at your pictures, it's easy to see why she couldn't take all of it!
Wow!

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You know, there's no rule that says you have to use the entire length of your dick. Give a pussy a break

BigItalianGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You know, there's no rule that says you have to use the entire length of your dick. Give a pussy a break

Implying I didn't try that lol. I did everything in my power to make it work. Some chicks just can't handle the D.:cool:

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Implying I didn't try that lol. I did everything in my power to make it work. Some chicks just can't handle the D.:cool:
I mean if the problem is hitting bottom, don't hit bottom. I'm not nearly as long as you, but I've had to not "hit bottom" before in the name of comfort

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
Ant fucking idiot that does not understand that the vagina is a different beast when delivering a baby vs not is ignorant. The "if it can deliver a baby, you can't hurt it" theory is showing their stupidity!

Can you quote "ruin a pussy"? Maybe if your huge and violently rip and tear a not ready pussy. Can you "SPOIL A PUSSY", get it used to be stretched, deep penetration, or both? Go places other smaller cocks cannot go? Absolutely! I have references on conquest that have said i "ruined" them, but really meant I spoiled them, Most of the time my girth is the most they have had. And I fuck a girl to get her off. I get off on getting her off, and I have left memories because of it.

Reactions: InqTrini