Have you "ruined" women for average men?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not been told this explicitly but one ex would always go on about how mine was always 'still the biggest' but she had a propensity to lie...

I'd like to ask this question to a girl(friend) - do you think I should or have any ideas how to go about it? I'd like to know but then again I don't want to ask if its going to seem weird or anything...

I just wish I had some experiences like everyone else! lol. I'm always left out of these types of threads.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Scott8361 said:
Just wondering how many of you well endowed men have been told by a female partner that you "ruined" them for average or smaller sized men?

"Ruined" meaning spoiling them.... that their experience with "big" was so much better that they can't imagine average or smaller ever being as satisfying.

Is it a common result for women?
Let the brag posts begin!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
I'm a "ruined" girl. I'd like to say that I'm spoiled. *bats lashes* hehe

Even when I masturbate, I think about my ex boyfriend's big cock. It's just what gets me off quicker. That thing was so damn perfect. I've been with several guys since, but none with a cock quite like his.
pix plz

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are 3 girls who i have been having sex with off and on for at least 5 years. one of them didnt talk to me for 6 months cuz she realized she was "ruined" but she came back the other 2 dont care about being "ruined" they enjoy every minute of it.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex girlfriend that I was with for nearly 5 years is now married, very well off financially (naturally, not from her own profession LOL)

Whenever we see each other she never ceases to remind me of what she misses about me...particularly the sex overall and my cock. She has made it blatantly obvious that I had spoiled her rotten. Then she gets emotional and nostalgic and then here come the tears (that train is never late).

Last time she brought that up I told her that her husbands bank account far exceeds anything my intimacy or my cock could do...so she should keep her chin up.

OmahaBeef

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still live in the same town with most of the women I have had sex with, and from time to time one of them might see me at the grocery. The other day one of them told me "nobody's been able to hit that sweet spot like you did. That's the farthest anybody's ever been inside of me."

Blasted my frokin ego to the moon.
Okay, I can be a bit shallow that way. Who here isn't?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
I don't think I've "ruined" anyone. I have a rule of never even dating someone who is romatic with someone else. I've broken that rule only twice but it hasn't had any bad effects.:cool:

Ah, but you've broken plenty of hearts here baby.

samba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All but one of the women I've dated/married have come back (just for a good time) because they said that they couldn't 'feel' anyone else. Everone said that they'd been ruined for life. Actually, they seemed happier to see my dick than me.

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After a month of hot sex with a girl, I had to leave town so we split up and she went back to her old b/f. She would e-mail all the time with poem's about how badly she wanted to have sex again. Then on MSN she talked quite in detail about how he was half my size, and she could barely even feel him inside her.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
been with plenty of women. because i know how to work it and use what i have very well, had many women come back for more.

one thing that amazes me about people...how selfish some are, men and women both.

the more you focus on pleasing your partner the more pleasure you create for yourself.

did it ever to occur to some women that if they want to have great sex regardless of the dude's size to practice kegel exercises to tight it up down there? did it ever occur to men to also practice kegel exercises, stretching and jeqling to increase girth and staying power?

so many people are quick to judge the partners saying he wasn't big enough or she is too loose, try looking at yourself before you make a fair assesment on who the better lover is....

a good lover knows how to make the most of any situation, wether he is too big or small or she is too loose or tight...it's called not being selfish and knowing how to have sex to please your partner and ultimately yourself

i suppose there is are aspects of maturity, knowledge and skill in there somewhere.

just a thought

E