Have you "ruined" women for average men?

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
emu said:
been with plenty of women. because i know how to work it and use what i have very well, had many women come back for more.

one thing that amazes me about people...how selfish some are, men and women both.

the more you focus on pleasing your partner the more pleasure you create for yourself.

did it ever to occur to some women that if they want to have great sex regardless of the dude's size to practice kegel exercises to tight it up down there? did it ever occur to men to also practice kegel exercises, stretching and jeqling to increase girth and staying power?

so many people are quick to judge the partners saying he wasn't big enough or she is too loose, try looking at yourself before you make a fair assesment on who the better lover is....

a good lover knows how to make the most of any situation, wether he is too big or small or she is too loose or tight...it's called not being selfish and knowing how to have sex to please your partner and ultimately yourself

i suppose there is are aspects of maturity, knowledge and skill in there somewhere.

just a thought

E

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:werd:

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great insight by Emu. I find unbelievable stories of how some women, once their potential partner has dropped trou, claim they have called it quits right there, EVEN TELLING THE DUDE WHY. (What makes THEM so special??? Absolutely nothing!) I've never been rejected for that, and I can't imagine how friggin' tough that must hurt someone's feelings.

I won't comment on the part of even telling the guy why he's honestly being rejected (there must be a special place in hell for those people), but how petty that some women won't friggin' risk-- what? maybe an hour of their evening, even after perhaps an otherwise very, very enjoyable evening out--getting intimate with a dude with what THEY PERCEIVE to be a penis "too small" to please them...ever hear of an OPEN MIND?? Yeah, I know (only) SOME ladies like that "filled up 'til I hurt so bad" feeling but a guy like Emu and others have a lot more to offer in the technique, looks, personality, and stay-hard dept. I just can't see how someone can be so closed minded and not think, even for a second--hey, i'll give this guy a shot--might be a cool time. Ugh!!

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mr._dB said:
Women who have been "loosened up" by a big guy don't always stay that way. I don't know how long it takes, but they usually return to "normal". I have, over the years, "revisited" a couple of exes and found that the breaking-in process was almost like starting from scratch. The main difference is that if the woman has prior experience with a big one, they know what is possible, and still possess the mental skills necessary to relax themselves properly.

I believe this to be the case also. Although women usually subscribe to the ‘it’s not what you've got, it’s what you do with it’ school of thought, some – noting the size difference from man to man – have suggested that the theory was originally cooked up by the wives and girlfriends of under-endowed men to spare their poor partners’ feelings.

The truth of the matter is that most women don't like very small penises, whatever is done with them. A small, thin penis is not very rewarding in itself and many women complain that they ‘can't feel anything’, especially if their vagina has previously been stretched by having children.

Research has shown that what most women want is a bigger-than-average penis, but what is really important is width rather than length. The ideal penis is one which is thick enough to stretch the opening to the vagina and which can be felt inside their body, each time they have sex.

As female orgasm is not dependent on deep penetration, most women would prefer a penis of average length to a very long one, which can cause pain if thrust too hard. The vagina is, on average, only 8cm long but during arousal it can stretch both widthways and lengthways to accommodate almost any size of penis. A penis is rarely ‘too big’ but it can be too long – a problem which can be overcome if the man doesn't go in all the way. So the thought of being "ruined" is reference to the fact she likes to be stretched during penetration and that she can feel you inside her is the key to sexual fulfilment. This might also explain why some women like to be fisted and enjoy anal penetration.

:eek:

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile: Don't know that I've been ruined, but I certainly prefer that FULL feeling...

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dee said:
:smile: Don't know that I've been ruined, but I certainly prefer that FULL feeling...

That's been my experience with the women in my life too and who can blame them as sex should be satisfyling in every way imaginable and not just for the male.

:wink:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I went back to a previous partner recently. She said sex hurt because its been a long time since we had sex, and since she had sex with anyone...

I felt quite bad when she told me because I don't like to hurt girls...and I thought that she was used to it but obviously she wasn't. She said the girth was the problem...she likes it deep.

So I don't know if I have ruined her and I asked her if she'd prefer a smaller penis and she said she didn't know because she's never had any other penis. Except she said her vibrator (6.5x4 I think it is) doesnt hurt...

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I suppose. Of the three girls I've done in my life, one has never complained about being ruined, one is still with me (thus having no reason to complain I guess), and one just says that she misses the full feeling just like Dee said. I do know that I've stretched each of them out, because each one got to a point when I could rather easily fit it in them, but I'm sure that the two I don't do anymore are back to normal. It probably just took a while :biggrin1:

[/bragpost]

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I somewhat agree with the "it's what you do with it" thought, ive dated a few guys and I've had varying experiences. I'm a medium height, slightly thin girl, and I had my first experience with an "average" guy. He had to have been 5-6 inches, and it was pretty good, but a little awkward. I also had sex with a very small man, he was about 3.5 hard, and I couldnt feel him at all. I also had sex with a 8-incher, and he was fun, but he couldnt use it well. After a few times, I warmed him up, and he got real good with it. I truthfully dont care majorly about length, but he HAS to have girth.

CreepX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
one that i used to have sex with ended up in a relationship with another guy and the first thing she told him was that 'if she ever got the chance to have sex with me again she would go for it,...... just so you know'.........

that must have been something to step into,... however he did,... and failed,... we had sex again :eek:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dee said:

Yup. Agreed. I haven't been "thankfully." It is very possible for me to enjoy sex with a guy who isn't hung. But as Dee said, once you get used to that full feeling I might start to miss it.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
It's really not that fun to look at. I don't use my hands or anything. :rolleyes: I jsut turn on the vibrator, put it on my clit, and think dirty. I don't even have to move it around. Usuallyt akes about 1-3 minutes. hehe.
wtf are you talking about? I meant pics of his penis.

Small Hound

Just Browsing
Media
I have not ruined anyone... in fact I have heard comments in the opposite sense.

I am 5.5" long and about 4.5" around.

I have been told numerous times I am better than others with bigger wangs.

My GF's ex is 9.5" and I'm guessing 7 +" around because she couldn't even get her hand around it.

All I know is I love to get laid and I try to have fun while doing it... maybe this translates into better sex.