Have you "ruined" women for average men?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get the feeling that many that come here have some idea that a large penis would stretch, tear or somehow irrevocably alter the orfices it enters. So, by this definition, I have not "ruined" a woman to my knowledge. If I did hurt someone by bludgeoning them with an oversized cock, I would feel pretty bad about it.

On the other hand, I have been told by several women - both during and after the relationship - that they have experienced more, better or easier orgasms with me. As many attributed this to skill as to size. The one's that told me after we split were usually a bit melancholy about their current situation. So, by this definition, I may very well have ruined some women for other men. And this doesn't bother me in the least.

Rob the Cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am 7"x5.5" which is not as big as a lot of the guys but still quite a nice thick 'tool' My gf says that if ever we break up, she will have been ruined as she doesn't think she will find a nother partner who will fill her like I do.I am sure she will.

Reactions: mib348

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Always amazes me how every guy online is the best and most skilled lover in the world. Women always seem to suggest otherwise though.

canon

Sexy Member
Media
Once a guy develops the attitude that he satisfies all women because of his size his performance begins to slip. Forget about the size and treat each lovemaking session like it's your first or last and they will never forget regardless of size.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sure it's girth rather than length as women like to be filled up. Certainly one married woman I know tells me she can't wait to get my cock in her because her husband just isn't big enough girth-wise. That's fine by me, she's desperate for a god fuck when I see her, her pussy has a good grip and we satisfy each other. So I suppose I have 'ruined' her sex life with her husband. Similar things have happened with other relationships so I suppose once a woman has experienced the width she looks for the same in other men. The main challenge is to get to a position where a woman sees/feels what's on offer. then it's plain sailing in most cases.

djkobra1

1st Like
Media
I was talking to my ex-girlfriend last night who is a freshman in college, she told me she fucked some creepy senior last week who whispered shit in her ear like "isnt this the biggest dick youve ever had in your life," stuff like that. She told me she was really drunk and laughed at him and told him it wasnt even close, then she told all her friends about it, and told them about me. i just hope they dont look at me funny when i fly out to see her next week. on second thought, that might be pretty cool.... haha

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's definitely a girth thing. I was talking to an old high school gf of mine (a real size queen I've since figured out) a while ago and she was complaining how she's found guys longer than me but not as thick. She said the length alone doesn't do much for her and she likes being stretched.

Go figure.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I will kind of hide my update here since it falls under the this thread a bit more. I accepted the offer from the friend. I had a great time tonight and damn I feel so much better.

The friend is 7.5 inches and about 4 in girth. Well, it wasn't a bad experience....I did enjoy it. But I didn't enjoy it as much as the 11 in x 6 in girth of the boyfriend I had earlier this summer. I could be satified with 7 in. but I definately prefer the larger cock size.

LOL, I guess I've now been spoiled. I would rather find someone who is well hung. But if I loved someone who was smaller I would adjust as long as I had some satisfaction from our experience. I know I will not handle another long term relationship where the sex lacks! Life is too short not to enjoy it anymore!

My official stance is that I definately have prefered the 10 and 11.5 inch cocks I have had in my past. I would not be disappointed in the least if I fell in love with a man who is very well hung!:rolleyes:

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*Disclaimer - this is my experience and my opinion, by no means do i think it's everybody else's*

I have had many partners, and one thing that I realised is that size is not always the main issue to pleasing a woman. I don't have a huge cock by any means, but I really enjoy having sex with some women, and with these I try my best to send them over the cliff with satisfaction.I am above average in thickness, and I would say average in lenght.

Case in point, my ex. she had a huge cavernous vagina. I never enjoyed having sex with her, and neither did she.

The girl i was dating before her, admitted to me that I was the first man she'd ever been with that actually managed to make her climax. I loved having sex with her, we both enjoyed it tremendously.

Even more with my current GF. I've done things to her that I've never done to anyone, simply because I enjoy having sex with her. She also told me that I was the first one she's ever enjoyed it to this point, and I taught her how to ejaculate. we can go at it for hours, and last nite we did it to the point that the condom cried enough (oops).

Out of all the women I've slept with, I would honestly say that it's close to 50/50 in terms of satisfaction, the ones I've enjoyed having sex with are the ones I've really spoiled. By spoiled I don't mean that I have ruined their size, but spoiled them in terms of taking them to a level that they never reached before and I doubt they will again. I've been told this by more than a couple of these women long after we broke up.

There was one girl I dated that couldn't take up my size, she suffered and so did I. Neither of us enjoyed it, and the relationship didnt last as a result. Another one wanted to do it like 10 times a day, was nice in the beginning but I doubt anyone could ever satisfy her no matter what you did, again the relationship didnt last and I didnt really enjoy fucking her either.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My official stance is that I definately have prefered the 10 and 11.5 inch cocks I have had in my past. I would not be disappointed in the least if I fell in love with a man who is very well hung!:rolleyes:

But is it the length your after or the width? Is it the feeling of having them deep inside you or of being stretched wide?

Or both?

Just curious.

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just wondering how many of you well endowed men have been told by a female partner that you "ruined" them for average or smaller sized men?

"Ruined" meaning spoiling them.... that their experience with "big" was so much better that they can't imagine average or smaller ever being as satisfying.

Is it a common result for women?

Well, manies girls said this to me, commenting my dick, above all the largeness... But, honestly, some of them were larges down there too.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer good length and a good width. I do not want to really be stretched to the point it pulls and hurts but I like the feeling of a nice thick cock.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've been told i've ruined many a thing in my day ;-)

btw pippi, i get your logic on ababy being far larger, but i sincerely doubt that giving birth is in ANY way relatable to sexual activities in women (or men i would hope as well)

westriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never heard that comment, so I presume that I can't count myself to the big guys...

AP77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a "ruined" girl. I'd like to say that I'm spoiled. *bats lashes* hehe

Even when I masturbate, I think about my ex boyfriend's big cock. It's just what gets me off quicker. That thing was so damn perfect. I've been with several guys since, but none with a cock quite like his.
it's good to know i'm not alone.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in totally unrelated to penis news.... the boy has ruined me for random dudes.
not many can live up to his level of awesomeness.
:tongue1:

bat lashes would be so cool
*pictures something second cousin-y to eyelash topiary batman symbol*
sooooo frippin' cool.