Have you "ruined" women for average men?

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I m 6.5"x6". Not very big. But as i fuck my wife for very long time (1-2 hrs) she complains about burning feelling in her pussy. Its not because of size but because of hard stroking for a long time.
When it repeats 3rd time on holidays, she refuses very strongly. If i forces she starts crying.

Phrase have mods change your username to 'pussyH8er'

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I m 6.5"x6". Not very big. But as i fuck my wife for very long time (1-2 hrs) she complains about burning feelling in her pussy. Its not because of size but because of hard stroking for a long time.
When it repeats 3rd time on holidays, she refuses very strongly. If i forces she starts crying.

Rapists are soooo virile! I don't know why people always resist them.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

:mad:

Poor woman. :frown1:

You shouldn't make your wife hurt or make her cry. You shouldn't force her to have sex with you.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I have ruined women for average guys, by leading them to expect love, respect, romance, understanding & emotional sensitivity, loyalty, intellectual as well as physical stimulation, etc. as standard in relationships. In addition to having a laugh & enjoying a fair amount of high quality, bespoke how's your father.

I'm sure that's what you were asking...

Reactions: misteraverage

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have ruined women for average guys, by leading them to expect love, respect, romance, understanding & emotional sensitivity, loyalty, intellectual as well as physical stimulation, etc. as standard in relationships. In addition to having a laugh & enjoying a fair amount of high quality, bespoke how's your father.

:heart:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

That would ruin me for sure....I'd never be able to date again. :frown1:

B_Zeldaluver

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes..sadly a well hung guy( 9.5 inches) ruined it for me. I felt bad when i dated a guy after that hung guy. cause when we had sex, it wasnt fun. he was average. I mean he loved it, but idk, i missed the feeling of being filled up. a sensation i miss greatly

Reactions: mib348

B_Zeldaluver

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My ex told me that I was the biggest she had and that I was the only one to make her cum from penetration alone. Not sure if that would consider her ruined.

Yeah, my ex(9.5 inches). He could make me cum multiple times(3times usually) thats how good he was. and all these smaler guys..i cant even cum once :p

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup, I've heard it from many of the women I've been with. My size, hardness & skills combined are apparently a tough act to follow. Thankfully most women are not driven in the same way us guys are, so maybe it is not quite as important.

I can say the same thing about a woman's pussy though. The current g/f has the deepest & more comfortable pussy I have ever fucked. I've banged a few others since we've been together, and others just don't compare. In my case though, the smaller & tighter women just don't feel nearly as good as a deeper & a bit looser one does.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Yup, I've heard it from many of the women I've been with. My size, hardness & skills combined are apparently a tough act to follow. Thankfully most women are not driven in the same way us guys are, so maybe it is not quite as important.

I can say the same thing about a woman's pussy though. The current g/f has the deepest & more comfortable pussy I have ever fucked. I've banged a few others since we've been together, and others just don't compare. In my case though, the smaller & tighter women just don't feel nearly as good as a deeper & a bit looser one does.

Do you wear eye shadow?

rezimo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol well I'm ruined. Medium is disappointing and small ones are kind of pathetic

well, I signed up a couple of days ago and after readying this thread...It's slightly depressing as I'm on the lower end of the average. I hope this isn't what my previous exes were thinking behind my back LOL

oh well, what can you do? There's plenty of fish in the water...