Have you "ruined" women for average men?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a good point. Fellatio comes from the Latin verb fellare, to suck, so how on earth did it become a blow job in English?

Because he blows his load?

kingkuang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering how many of you well endowed men have been told by a female partner that you "ruined" them for average or smaller sized men?

"Ruined" meaning spoiling them.... that their experience with "big" was so much better that they can't imagine average or smaller ever being as satisfying.

Is it a common result for women?

I like to think of it as solving the other guy's premature ejaculation problems...

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't give it a second thought. This is one of those completely ludicrous threads that will run for another 10 pages before everyone who feels they need to have claimed to stretch every girl they've ever been with past their elastic limit in order to demonstrate their masculinity has done so.

Then another thread along the same lines will pop up. Can someone please claim to have penetrated so deeply that they punctured a lung? That might be entertaining... Thanks. :wink:

Actually, that would quite entertaining! And with each long stroke he pushed air back into her lungs with his huge cock, thus keeping her alive until the medics came to rescue her. So really he saved her life by fucking her with his huge cock! It doesn't get any more masculine than that!

Simba

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've dated a few size queens that have mentioned guys after me being much smaller in comparison and it making them miss my member. My first ex actually sent me emails begging for her monster back that still get me hard when I read them. Awesome turn on and ego boost I must say and really why I believe size does matter, at least to enough people.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That was a joke my friend... :rolleyes:
Truth be told, I entertained a couple of size queens off of lpsg that were just as tight as all the rest so I'm certain that it snaps back after stretching...

Keep trying to what? Keep count or simply remember?

D

deleted136887

No. A few women have ruined me for other women though.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I will admit I have been told I have and have got my share of rejections too. There are a few women I have dated and when I have dropped my pants they say damn! you gotta be kidding...you aint fuckin me with all that!

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I get told this a lot, one of my exes was so distraught that she was so loose that she actually had her vag made smaller, silly cow wanted me to pay for it too Lol.
I've unfortunately torn plenty of women as well due to my thickness, one poor girl a few years back slipped while riding me and her body weight came right down on my dick, she was probably only taking a few inches but as she slipped I her engulf almost the whole thing in one. The poor girl was just frozen and screaming in pain, I could see she was bleeding so I lifted her off and had a look, she had a nasty rip from the back of her pussy to her A hole! She went to the hospital the next day and got sorted.
My current woman took a long time to adjust and stretch to fully accommodate my dick but she worked hard and she's stretched out well now with a permanent gaping pussy and can take almost all of me inside. She still screams at me during sex that it's the biggest thickest dick she's ever had and that I've absolutely ruined her pussy for any other man Lol.
Back in my 20's when I was screwing around it was easy picking up girls, for one my reputation proceeded me for having the biggest thickest dick around and just to make sure I'd often go to bars wearing sweat pants and no underwear with my monster appendage hanging down almost to my knee. That way it sorted the women from the girls and would guarantee that they were at least up for trying to take it on. Those casual partners have told me that their pussy had pretty much gone back to normal after about a month.
What I have definitely found though is that the experience alters women mentally for ever, even the ones that found it unbearably painful or even experienced some tearing have told me that it made them feel so womanly and they had the best orgasms ever from my dick. A lot of women seem to really enjoy the feeling of being stretched so wide and deep which is a pretty good thing for me Lol.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah I get told this a lot, one of my exes was so distraught that she was so loose that she actually had her vag made smaller, silly cow wanted me to pay for it too Lol.
I've unfortunately torn plenty of women as well due to my thickness, one poor girl a few years back slipped while riding me and her body weight came right down on my dick, she was probably only taking a few inches but as she slipped I her engulf almost the whole thing in one. The poor girl was just frozen and screaming in pain, I could see she was bleeding so I lifted her off and had a look, she had a nasty rip from the back of her pussy to her A hole! She went to the hospital the next day and got sorted.
My current woman took a long time to adjust and stretch to fully accommodate my dick but she worked hard and she's stretched out well now with a permanent gaping pussy and can take almost all of me inside. She still screams at me during sex that it's the biggest thickest dick she's ever had and that I've absolutely ruined her pussy for any other man Lol.
Back in my 20's when I was screwing around it was easy picking up girls, for one my reputation proceeded me for having the biggest thickest dick around and just to make sure I'd often go to bars wearing sweat pants and no underwear with my monster appendage hanging down almost to my knee. That way it sorted the women from the girls and would guarantee that they were at least up for trying to take it on. Those casual partners have told me that their pussy had pretty much gone back to normal after about a month.
What I have definitely found though is that the experience alters women mentally for ever, even the ones that found it unbearably painful or even experienced some tearing have told me that it made them feel so womanly and they had the best orgasms ever from my dick. A lot of women seem to really enjoy the feeling of being stretched so wide and deep which is a pretty good thing for me Lol.
Pics, or it never happened.

Reactions: Draconis71

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well never ruined someone because of size given i am completely average.

Have ruined women's expectations for other men. Love hearing them wail as they hit multiple orgasm mode for the first time.