Have you "ruined" women for average men?

WTFman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to share my experience with "ruining" a woman. When I was in my mid 20's I started dating a BBW in her early 40's and she just went crazy over the size of my cock. Anyways she comes over one day to tell me she had cheated on me and at first I was angry, but she felt the need to explain so I let her continue. She said she wasn't feeling that confident about our relationship, given the age difference, so when her ex gave her a booty call, she decided to let him in. Anyways she says she asked him if he was in... at that point I just couldn't be mad at her anymore, I wish I could have seen the look on his face when she said that, that's got to be the most emasculating thing you can say during sex. Anyways, she sure made me feel special, knowing she couldn't even feel her ex because of me.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A lot of women seem to really enjoy the feeling of being stretched so wide and deep which is a pretty good thing for me Lol.

That is my lifetime experience as well. It is true that even the women who have cervical or ovarian pain, or who tear a bit from the first stretches (even with my advanced opening techniques) say they have been changed by the sensations. because I have fucked so many wives and women who are unsatisfied, I can't count the number of times I've heard that I have changed sex for them, they still feel me days after we fuck, they can't stop thinking about my cock inside them, they have never had orgasms like the ones with me and on and on. I have to add that the foreskin, for women who try it for the first time, is very often a revelation. The smoothness of stroking with the big thick cock, seems to really make them feel wonderful. I have to make it clear to the couple that I am now going to define the physical side of fucking, or sex in general. Sex with the husband retains the emotional side, and I remove the frustration that she may have been feeling for years of marriage.

torofortwo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I get told this a lot, one of my exes was so distraught that she was so loose that she actually had her vag made smaller, silly cow wanted me to pay for it too Lol.
I've unfortunately torn plenty of women as well due to my thickness, one poor girl a few years back slipped while riding me and her body weight came right down on my dick, she was probably only taking a few inches but as she slipped I her engulf almost the whole thing in one. The poor girl was just frozen and screaming in pain, I could see she was bleeding so I lifted her off and had a look, she had a nasty rip from the back of her pussy to her A hole! She went to the hospital the next day and got sorted.
My current woman took a long time to adjust and stretch to fully accommodate my dick but she worked hard and she's stretched out well now with a permanent gaping pussy and can take almost all of me inside. She still screams at me during sex that it's the biggest thickest dick she's ever had and that I've absolutely ruined her pussy for any other man Lol.
Back in my 20's when I was screwing around it was easy picking up girls, for one my reputation proceeded me for having the biggest thickest dick around and just to make sure I'd often go to bars wearing sweat pants and no underwear with my monster appendage hanging down almost to my knee. That way it sorted the women from the girls and would guarantee that they were at least up for trying to take it on. Those casual partners have told me that their pussy had pretty much gone back to normal after about a month.
What I have definitely found though is that the experience alters women mentally for ever, even the ones that found it unbearably painful or even experienced some tearing have told me that it made them feel so womanly and they had the best orgasms ever from my dick. A lot of women seem to really enjoy the feeling of being stretched so wide and deep which is a pretty good thing for me Lol.
My wife had her pussy torn one time by a white guy with a thick cock. Her small Mexican pussy was out of commission for a good while. Its big cock men like you that make pussy so wet!

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife had her pussy torn one time by a white guy with a thick cock. Her small Mexican pussy was out of commission for a good while. Its big cock men like you that make pussy so wet!
He's certainly ruined me for anyone else torofortwo!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can truthfully say yes, I have; but not for my penis size. Being an attentive lover, placing her needs equal to yours, focusing on her other than sexual body parts, Foreplay, cuddling after. Trust me the next guy she sleeps with; no matter the penis size, if his only goal is to insert, hump for 5 minutes, cum and then find an excuse to leave, he may have a bigger penis than you do; but he may find he has some pretty big shies to try and fill

Just not being a dick to a woman can be more important than having a big dick, feel free to quote me :D

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Rob, the way you talk to women makes them suspicious of you. You fail to see how rude you sound. No one can make a serious post if they happen to be attractive without you changing the course of a thread with your very bad sex lines. It's like hearing Dad jokes.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Rob, the way you talk to women makes them suspicious of you. You fail to see how rude you sound. No one can make a serious post if they happen to be attractive without you changing the course of a thread with your very bad sex lines. It's like hearing Dad jokes.
Absolutely!

Reactions: Uncutpete

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And that's what makes it so creepy. He sounds like someone's letchy uncle.

Zaromski

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I get told this a lot, one of my exes was so distraught that she was so loose that she actually had her vag made smaller, silly cow wanted me to pay for it too Lol.
I've unfortunately torn plenty of women as well due to my thickness, one poor girl a few years back slipped while riding me and her body weight came right down on my dick, she was probably only taking a few inches but as she slipped I her engulf almost the whole thing in one. The poor girl was just frozen and screaming in pain, I could see she was bleeding so I lifted her off and had a look, she had a nasty rip from the back of her pussy to her A hole! She went to the hospital the next day and got sorted.
My current woman took a long time to adjust and stretch to fully accommodate my dick but she worked hard and she's stretched out well now with a permanent gaping pussy and can take almost all of me inside. She still screams at me during sex that it's the biggest thickest dick she's ever had and that I've absolutely ruined her pussy for any other man Lol.
Back in my 20's when I was screwing around it was easy picking up girls, for one my reputation proceeded me for having the biggest thickest dick around and just to make sure I'd often go to bars wearing sweat pants and no underwear with my monster appendage hanging down almost to my knee. That way it sorted the women from the girls and would guarantee that they were at least up for trying to take it on. Those casual partners have told me that their pussy had pretty much gone back to normal after about a month.
What I have definitely found though is that the experience alters women mentally for ever, even the ones that found it unbearably painful or even experienced some tearing have told me that it made them feel so womanly and they had the best orgasms ever from my dick. A lot of women seem to really enjoy the feeling of being stretched so wide and deep which is a pretty good thing for me Lol.
What size are you nbp erect length and girth if I can ask ?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Just not being a dick to a woman can be more important than having a big dick, feel free to quote me :D

Fuck yeah ronin001. Fuck. Yeah.

This is the kind of thread that makes me brain puke into my skull just reading the stupid title.

MiracleGrower

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can truthfully say yes, I have; but not for my penis size. Being an attentive lover, placing her needs equal to yours, focusing on her other than sexual body parts, Foreplay, cuddling after. Trust me the next guy she sleeps with; no matter the penis size, if his only goal is to insert, hump for 5 minutes, cum and then find an excuse to leave, he may have a bigger penis than you do; but he may find he has some pretty big shies to try and fill

well said; you are a gentleman and a scholar!

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a few tell me that many yrs ago. they compared their new lovers to me. my wife explains it a different way. she says I have spoiled her. she takes me for granted, and has even apologized for it. saying she forgets sometimes just how good she's got it.

years ago, we had been married a few years, we were out having a few drinks and were approached by a couple we knew about swapping spouses. I was okay with it as I had almost hooked up with the woman when we were both single. my wife was surprisingly open about, saying the other man was very handsome and did turn her on some. she thought about it for awhile and eventually decided "no". later, she told me that yes, he was attractive, but she got to thinking about the sex part and said she knows she would have been disappointed. "no other guy is as big as you are. no one has ever fucked me as good as you do. no guy makes me cum like you do." she added that in the future she would not consider any swapping, and would say "no" immediately if it was offered in the future.
btw, my potential swap partner went on to have affairs with various men over the next few years.

Reactions: amazzzed2