Have you run your Air Conditioner yet?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh I f-ing love miami.If I had the money I would get a condo there.I have really great friends in fla.im there alot.When I was single I sampled many a cuban man there,lol.

I love your pics when you had short hair, the one looking over your shoulder and the one in the red shirt and the Mardi Gras one. With your longer hair you look like Tori Spelling's brother.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love your pics when you had short hair, the one looking over your shoulder and the one in the red shirt and the Mardi Gras one. With your longer hair you look like Tori Spelling's brother.

Oh no.Please dont ever use me and Tori Spelling in the same sentance.lol.I get hair bored and either bleach it,cut it,grow it,shave it,lol

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here in Far North Queensland it is very hot and humid(even more so in monsoon season.)
The aircon helps reduce the humidity.
My aircon is reverse cycle so I can stay warm on the odd cool night.
Power bills during summer go through the roof.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few weeks back, high 80s - low 90s was the forecast for the weekend. That's hot for coastal So Cal. I tried to get by with fans on Saturday, but fell asleep on the couch during the hottest part of the afternoon. The heat made me nod for 3 hours. When it started to get hot Sunday morning, I wimped out and turned on the A/C.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had my AC running 24/7 for well over a month now. When the temps hit 90 in the desert, it's time to cool off. My son has allergies so opening up all the windows in the evening isn't an option.

Yes, once. The night of May 26th. The soffit space above my bedroom isn't ventilated in anyway so it acts as a giant heat sink in summer and it was very hot in the room. Started with fans but gave up.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
supposed to get near 100 degrees here by the weekend so the A/C is gonna be running its little heart out

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dont know what a "punkawallah" is sorry.I dont live in Beverly Hills proper.I live up on Muholland.In the hills so to speak.Its a bit cooler in the summer up here.But they still call this area Beverly Hills.