Have you seen a cock bigger than yours in person?

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being one of those that takes every chance I got to look... I have to say I have seen lots of really great looking cocks... I'm not endowed so seeing one bigger than me is not surprising..... but I must say when I am at the Y or at the clothing optional beach if there is cock I will be looking... would be really hot to be able to take pics.... but I am not likely to ask and doing so without permission might lead to trouble... but candid shots are always hot......:wink:

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know two men I'm currently seeing, one has an 8.5 " cock w/a 8.5 " girth(measured). And the other is at least 9" in length w/a good 6" in girth. . But not the MONSTER cocks I've seen here. Well maybe one at a gay men's nude pool party. .. But I was too shy to proposition him. He had to have been more than 8 inches in the flaccid state. Nicely shaved too.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, one I measured at 10.5 that gets just a hair over 11 at climax, etc. At that time I wasn't too concerned with girth, but the 25 yo's girth was in perportion with his length. The dude's cock had gotten him attention all through his teen years and likely will just as long as he wants it to. Don't you think?

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
During my Army military service, I bunked above a guy who I frequently got to see naked. Walking around our room flaccid he was about 5 or 6 inches, and in the shower I'd estimate his erect cock was 9", compared to my 8". He simply had a superb uncut cock.

Reactions: briefsguy1993

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen very few of my friends erect. I have seen a few longer flaccid than I am long when hard. not much tho. and you can hang flaccid as long as you are when erect cuz I have done it. I have not seen as many as thick as I am.
one of my best friend's cock is 10 x 7 when erect, I saw him fucking this gal at a party,and about a year later, he and another friend walked in on me fucking this gal. later, my big cocked friend said he never realized that I was also "lucky" and the other friend said he never realized we were "brothers". he said that between us we had the 2 biggest cocks he had ever seen.

uncut7in

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm well above average size, but I once had a sex date with this black guy in London. When we stripped off I saw that he had a massive cock, about 10" and as thick as a Coke can. I couldnt get my lips round it. Luckily he was bottom and wanted to be fucked, as there is no way I could have taken it.