Have you seen a cock bigger than yours in person?

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think I have. overseas years ago we had to take communal showers so that like 12 of us could shower at the same time. This one dude was like the tallest of all 50 of us guys, and he had a hog leg coming out of him, like 6" inches easy flaccid, maybe he was like 25% hard or something like that, but the shit was massive. He hooked up with a girl on that project and I know she got a mouth full! But for erect cocks, no I haven't seen one in person

tasty9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sure. I see ones around my size often enough I don't feel like a freak, but only seen a few that were significantly bigger. I had a fuck buddy who was almost 2" longer than me for a few glorious months. Thank the stars he was a bottom.

Reactions: xjb

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't would be interesting to though. I met a guy comparable soft once, but he admitted when chatting that he was almost all show-er and didnt get that much bigger hard.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
When I was younger and MUCH smaller, I saw one, my friend's older brother, showing off, that looked absolutely enormous, compared to my perception of my own, which seemed tiny at the time. Kind of a major blow to my self esteem and gave me a really skewed perception of my body image for years after.

Fast forward to today, my penis has fully developed to a respectable 7 inches. I still see the brother from time to time, and would never say anything, but I'm still really curious to know how our two dicks would compare now that they are both fully developed. I would imagine his dick is probably 8 - 8.5 inches and a bit thicker than mine, but I would love to compare and know for certain. At the time, it was like comparing a Full size smoked sausage to a Vienna sausage, or "Veeny Weeny" as we called em.

Reactions: eyw27 and B_er

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've played with a lot of dicks, and in all my life I've never seen one longer than mine. I always seem to have the biggest dick in the room.

Sometimes, though, I meet a guy with a cock thicker than mine. I like that a lot.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
I have a fantasy of being the bigger cock in a situation like this:

One time, me and two guy friends were partying and drinking with three skanky girls, male-female-male formation in a circle playing some kinda card game, where you had to keep your hands off the table. One girl suggested the girls put their hands on the guy's dick on either side of them, the guys put their hand on either girl's tits. For whatever reason, they changed it to guys grab their own cocks, girls grab their own tits. We were fully clothed by the way.

I would later find out from a second hand source, that both guys were small to average, great ego boost to know I had the biggest dick in the room that night (wish I woulda known it then, so I could savor it lol). I can't help but fantasize about the two girls grabbing my package, and noticing that I had the biggest dick, or if it would have escalated to all of us naked and fooling around, and I was noticeably the biggest cock, getting the most attention.