Have you seen a cock bigger than yours in person?

matute814

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw one, in a nudist beach in Tenerife...
an old man with a very huge flaccid cock... I don't know if he's bigger than me when he's hard, but I can suppose to!

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I certainly have! I went through a bi curious phase where I had the desire to see and experience cocks bigger than mine. So I saw about a dozen.

I am not "big" myself, only 6"x4.5", so it wasn't hard to find...especially when it came to girth. I have to say I loved and envied the look and feel of a big, thick cock! One I saw was the same length as me but 6" in girth. Wow! What a difference that makes! It was amazing to put ours side by side to see the contrast. It felt so good to hold...heavy, thick, meaty, strong, and hard as a rock!

Eventually saw a true 8x6 cock and that was a jaw dropping experience when it was unveiled. He pulled it out semi-hard and I got to see it grow to full size. Straight, hard and he shot a big load all over my stomach and chest. I shot my load right after to mix with his. It was hot!

D

deleted157868

Yea, when a fellow LPSGer came over and fucked my gf

Mikeguyhere

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I fucked this married guy about 2 weeks ago, his hard cock was very big. It was the biggest cock I have ever seen. His hard cock squirted within the first few minutes of me being deep in his ass fucking him. Then his semi hard cock justed leak precum as I continued to fuck him. He had to be close to 9".

D

deleted808122

Many. I only bottom for guys who are larger than me.

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like many, I don't see many others, but when I lived in NYC I saw a lot in the locker rooms/saunas. I saw one guy close to my size, but that is about it. I am a low hanging with a big limp (shower), so that might have excluded the growers.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Most recently: I moved into a new house two weeks ago. I had to hire a handyman to do some odd jobs. He shows up -- standing 6'4", probably 250. I showed him around, told him what I needed done. Later, I walked in the living room and he was changing electrical outlets located on the floor. Even kneeling his face came up around my waist/chest area. Anyway -- I was feeling horny and my cock was hanging thick and down my leg. As we chatted, he kinda glanced up and noticed. I kinda chuckled and he said, "I know what you mean. I get the same way." I said, "You should help me out." I pulled out my cock and he started sucking it -- little flicks with his tongue at first, then explored by balls and came back to the head to nurse on it (which drives me wild). He paused and pulled out his cock from his jeans. The sonofabitch must have been packing 9 x 8 inches. A true monster cock. He jacked himself and then went back to nursing on my cock...sucking my balls. I finally told him I was gonna squirt, thinking he'd back off a bit, but he just sucked nice and gently on my head as I squirted into his hot manly mouth. Two seconds later his manly cock shot a load that traveled two feet, hitting my shoulder. I wiped it off and fed it to him. Then I told him to clean me up a bit more and he sucked off the leftover juice. As he left I told him I'd really like to fuck him...and we made a plan for him to come back in a few weeks. Very nice way to break in a new house.