Have you seen a cock bigger than yours in person?

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Actually the biggest I ever compared with for real was around 24-25cm (9-9.5 inches) - it was amazing to be in presence of that huge huge cock! I looked like a little useless school boy next to him. Nevertheless he loved to suck me dry and play with my "little one"... and I enjoyed stroking him - even though I didn't really know where to hold this huge thing with both my hands...

Of course I took some pictures and they simply shock me every time I see them again... it looks kind of unbelievable - but it's a huge turn on at the same time to know that I had a really horny time with him... lol

Reactions: Erich155951

2_fister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being in the lifestyle(swinging) I've probably been exposed to more erect cocks than most straight men. And there have been a few a bit longer...and a few a bit thicker. But there was only one that stood out has truly much, much, much bigger. I saw it/him during a GB in Fort Lauderdale. I arrived a bit late and the action had already begun...on the bed was the lucky lady her b/f like to watch. She was being taken from behind by a thin-ish tall brother(black)...at first I couldn't see much because he was buried deep in her...but she was making noises/grunts that I had never heard before...the dude then pulled out the thickest, longest cock I've ever scene in person. It didn't look real. I would hazard it to have been nearly 10 inches in length and nearly 7 inches around(NO...I didn't measure it, or ask him. I'm purely guessing based on my own size). It was astounding. Never seen anything like it. And she was mesmerized by it...he pulled out then stood up...and she jumped right to her knees and began worshipping it. I'd been to a few of her GBs before(they had 'em and still do once or twice a month) and I'd never seen her react the way she did to this dude. She came and squirted just by sucking his cock. It was a sight to behold.

Reactions: southPA50
D

deleted840619

Never seen one bigger than mine in person, and my cock is just average....

Erich155951

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have seen very few of my friends erect. I have seen a few longer flaccid than I am long when hard. not much tho. and you can hang flaccid as long as you are when erect cuz I have done it. I have not seen as many as thick as I am.
one of my best friend's cock is 10 x 7 when erect, I saw him fucking this gal at a party,and about a year later, he and another friend walked in on me fucking this gal. later, my big cocked friend said he never realized that I was also "lucky" and the other friend said he never realized we were "brothers". he said that between us we had the 2 biggest cocks he had ever seen.
Wish I had walked in...

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh yea! I have a gym mage buddy that spends a log of time in the steam room and then the showers back and forth with a erection. His cock look like a ten incher. he has a cock.

Reactions: Erich155951

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife told me after our big long fuck that I was the biggest longest fuckingest fucker she had ever seen. I replied. I think there is a compliment in there somewhere.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do love to fuck pussy and eat pussy. Rather eat pussy than to eat food when I am hungry. Love pussy period.

Yes. At first I was pissed off and my machismo was offended. But then I learned to accept it.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh yea! I have a gym buddy that stays in the shower showing his boner. I bet he is at least 10 inches. He goes from steam room to the shower showing it. I just enjoy and keep doing my thing doesn't bother me.