Have you surfed LPSG on your PDA?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know this is going to sound like an asshole thing to say, but I presume you are talking about an iPod Touch, there is no such product as an I-Touch. Please please please when you are talking about a particular product use the correct name :wink:
Well, yes, it IS officially the iPod Touch, but it is commonly referred to, just about everywhere, including by an Apple employee, at a recent Apple Store visit, as the iTouch (ok, NOT I-Touch, cuz yeah, the doesn't follow the iEverything standard :tongue: ). Goggling "iTouch" will still yield you 3.7 million hits, although half of those will be iPod Touch references. :wink:

D_Eric_the_Bred

Experimental Member
Media
Well, yes, it IS officially the iPod Touch, but it is commonly referred to, just about everywhere, including by an Apple employee, at a recent Apple Store visit, as the iTouch (ok, NOT I-Touch, cuz yeah, the doesn't follow the iEverything standard :tongue: ). Goggling "iTouch" will still yield you 3.7 million hits, although half of those will be iPod Touch references. :wink:

I know, I worked in an Apple store for quite some time, and it was something that drove all of us nuts... the problem is that the more people say it the more common the term becomes. I hope I didn't come across as a flamer, just pointing something out :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this is going to sound like an asshole thing to say, but I presume you are talking about an iPod Touch, there is no such product as an I-Touch. Please please please when you are talking about a particular product use the correct name :wink:

Yup, you do sound like an :asshole:, I knew what he meant and I am certain everyone else did too.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think it would have been rude if I had said 'hey idiot next time read the name of the product on the box'. I was correcting a common mistake.
Agreed, but um, ok, didn't you see, when you were uploading your new avatar, that line you have to almost trip over, that says you can be banned without warning for putting nudity in it??? :rolleyes:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, first, you must be kinda new, because this isn't really a "stay on topic" kinda site. :biggrin:

Second, a rose may be a rose, but not all phones are created equally. As for my new iPhone, I find that, relative to how much I use it, I actually rarely use if for calls. :wink:

Back on topic, I love the guilty little pleasure of checking out galleries while on the run. :redface: