Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Inspired by the ‘..ask a straight man’ thread asking who has tasted their own cum, I believe every female would have tasted their own cum. Am I right?

I’m not trying to be provocative, I’m not looking for cheap thrills. If this question has been asked before, delete this thread. If this question offends, delete this thread. Just please don’t berate me too harshly for being genuinely interested to know.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If folks are having anything close to good smexy times every woman has probably tasted herself on a partner at some point. During any variety of activities.

This is essentially it. I've tasted myself for different reasons, but I've also done all off of my various partners during activities.

I'd gather to think a large number of women have done the same.

Yeah.

Solo Adventure Time and With Friends.

If folks are having anything close to good smexy times every woman has probably tasted herself on a partner at some point. During any variety of activities.
+1.

But after looking at the responses in AaSM, I don't think it's at all the same between the genders. NOT. AT. ALL. :confused:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
+1.

But after looking at the responses in AaSM, I don't think it's at all the same between the genders. NOT. AT. ALL. :confused:

No. Oh, glob no!

Dudes have a relationship with their body fluids that not many women would even wanna consider.

LPSG flaskbacks: jars, pizza, popsicles

:emoji_dizzy_face::emoji_fearful:
*Pukey emoji*

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Oh, my...
I have never understood why straight or bi guys go so acrobatic about tasting themselves when a decent kiss at the right time will do the trick.

With a woman’s fluids, since it’s on fingers, lips, (and cock with straight sex) etc., it’s kind of hard not to know the taste while getting down. At least a kiss will carry it, and moreso if the partner has facial hair.

AE would write about noticing the sweet level in her (usually male) lovers as a measure of overall health. I make note if my fluids are different outside of the normal range.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, with all the stuff that goes on during sex, a woman would actually have to work at not tasting herself. It happens either accidentally or purposely.

D

deleted924715

The thought makes me cringe, but this review made me laugh:

I was hoping for something that would actually use the strange texture and taste of semen to create interesting drinks. Instead, it primarily gave me just drinks that combined normal liquor with semen. I'm not buying a book on semen drinks because I want to cover up the taste or texture. Embrace it. Explore it.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have on my own out of curiosity and a lil friskiness.

I've also tasted myself on his shaft. Sometimes one or both of us needs a minute or two to cool off and get our energy back. When he's the one who needs the break and I'm still going, I'll give him a suck. Kinda hard not to taste myself all over him right after he's pulled out out of me.