Have you told friends you're here?

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was just thinking about this. Personally I haven't told any of my friends about this website; I don't like the idea of people I know reading my deepest thoughts. It's strange how we feel most comfortable being consoled by people we have never met; or at least it is like that for me.

I want to tell them, but I like how I can be me without worrying about people seeing it like they do on FB. Anybody else keep LPSG a little secret?
:cool:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friends and family know I'm here, but would never show up here themselves.

Someone I know did join recently, but I'm not worried. I'd give him honest answers to any questions anyway (if he happened to ask them as directly as they're asked on this site).

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Depends on your circle of friends then. I can imagine all mine simultaneously thinking 'wtf' and the few that do join would just stalk my comments and make it their business/spread it around.

Nevfx

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Depends on your circle of friends then. I can imagine all mine simultaneously thinking 'wtf' and the few that do join would just stalk my comments and make it their business/spread it around.

Your right, depends on your friends.

Most of mine would probably join if I told 'em bout it. XD

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know several people who I think would enjoy this site, but I wouldn't tell them because I've revealed too much here. No one except TheBF knows.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have mentioned LPSG to several friends, at least one of whom is a currently inactive member (he more than qualifies). I've also had the distinct pleasure of meeting several members face to face and who've become close, trusted friends.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friends and family know I'm here, but would never show up here themselves.

Someone I know did join recently, but I'm not worried. I'd give him honest answers to any questions anyway (if he happened to ask them as directly as they're asked on this site).
:eek: woa, u just told them during breakfast or something like that? :biggrin1:

uniguymike

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have made a joking reference about it once, but they never took me seriously thankfully. Don't want them to know I am on a site like this, cause they would just spread it around and cause too much shit with bosses etc.

Crvmad

Expert Member
Media
Yes I have told one of my best (male) friends that I am on here. He told his GF, and they both stop by! He's kinda small, well he says 3 and 1/2 inches and she LOVES big dicks. She was after me to get a peek. He's even said things like, "Sorry I'm irish what do you expect! Sorry I don't have a website to go to b/c I have a big DICK!"

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow, I never expected the majority to feel pretty much the same way.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't be ashamed if anyone would find out..otherwise I wouldn't have posted my face. My family and friends know that I love a man to be well endowed..so they wouldnt be surprised that I'm here. But I do not advocate it to anyone..just because this is private for me. If someone wants to come here out of their own curiosity or desires..they can. I have not spoken about anything here that I wouldnt do in real life..so.

And when i'm hitched again with someone on a long term basis..I would tell him as well. Don't feel like sneaking around ( for too long that is ;-))..