Have you told friends you're here?

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have told a close friend.. he already knew about my interest in large penis men. He thinks I am a perv anyway and we are ok with that. LOL. One of the growth things that happens is taking responsibility for ones interests and then finding out who is cool with that. Those are your real friends. Like coming out, interest in non-traditional sites is a very personal choice.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two friends of mine have frequent UTI problems and I've sent them links to Mademoiselle Rouge's UTI thread.

I've been pretty open (to my friends) about me being in some sex forum, but only really close friends know the exact name and nature of the forum.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LPSG is my dirty little secret.
I don't want my friends knowing my private details or seeing photo's of my private parts. It would be far to awkward.

Pretty much. Close friends know I have online friends that I met in a forum, but they don't know what kind of website it is.

I like having this place that's just for me.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only friends who know about this little secret are ones I've met here. I'm not sure how I feel about my other friends being able to see pics of my dick. Hmmm...come to think of it, there are some women friends who...

Nah...

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This for me.
I've got to admit, I've only really properly spoken to a few people the but ease of which people can be open with one another is making some of the best friendships I've ever known already.

jaxmuffdiver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep my perv life and my family life seperate. Sometimes, seperate but equal is ok. Besides, what if a female or worse male family member sees your cock and likes it, and doesnt know its you? That would totally freak me out!! There are somethings that just do not mix AT ALL!!! Have fun on here! :)

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Oh WOW.....NO! No way!

There is only one person who knows, other than those on the lpsg site, and he is a very close friend and one with whom I
would trust my life without even thinking about it.

Althought I have worked with computers for many years, I am computer STUPID, so when I have computer problems, he is
always there to fix it for me. The first time he checked out my computer, he discovered immediately that I was visiting the lpsg site.

WHY?
Because it is difficult to hide since it clearly and plainly SPELLS
OUT
the letters and words of "lpsg" in BIG FUCKING CAPITAL
LETTERS
and of course plainly shows in my Address Bar History! I wish it just stated...LPSG...and left it at that.
But no, it has to tell the entire world what the site is called whether you wish to or not!

I have cold sweats thinking that a visiting family member, one of my sons, or some other friend will accidently check something on
my computer and discover it.

I am a BI, living a straight life in a predominately straight world, with a very select few know my real sexual persuasion....and I
want it to stay that way. No mater what others might think
about my decision to stay in the closet, or who think I am wrong
about not wanting to come out...that is my business and the
way I prefer it.

So, no....:biggrin:

Last edited:

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
silver I don't think it is that bad. The community is so nice it has more value in the word support than the rest of the title. It's a great community, and if I thought more people would be open to it I would recommend it.

lux51

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not at all, when I'm here, this is my time. Being here has allowed me to learn more about myself, not just from a sexual point of view but, as a person. When I'm here this is for me. I can be as real and unabashed about my thoughts, ideas and actions. I share more about my personal life with people who I have never met and probably never will. And you know what..... I'm cool with that. This is like my therapy session; it's cheap and usually pretty fun. I have met a great deal of people who have really let me know I’m normal and ok. Here I am exposed and vulnerable, I am the strong silent type for my family and friends, but guess what? I need an outlet for myself. We all need something that’s our own, this just happens to be mine.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
silver I don't think it is that bad. The community is so nice it has more value in the word support than the rest of the title. It's a great community, and if I thought more people would be open to it I would recommend it.

Oh no....don't get me wrong, Jonesy. I like it here, have lots of friends here, and have learned more than I can say. I have no problem with the name or the community. I like it here, or I would not be here so often. And, I would not hesitate to tell others about lpsg, if I were able to do so. I just wish the
"tracks" of my visits were not so out there and obvious for
others to see.

I guess if everyone knew about me, it would make no difference, but that is not the case. I like the idea that I am incognito here
(unless I wish someone to know) and I can do and say what I
like without reproach.

But, should anyone access my computer and try to use the Address Bar to obtain a website, they will see immediately that I visit LPSG - LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP and will have
questions. I can change the names of my documents so they
are generic, and although mean something to me are not obvious to others at a glance. I can't do that with my "history" which is out there for all to see.

Maybe I am a bit paranoid about it, but I can't help it.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Oh no....don't get me wrong, Jonesy. I like it here, have lots of friends here, and have learned more than I can say. I have no problem with the name or the community. I like it here, or I would not be here so often. And, I would not hesitate to tell others about lpsg, if I were able to do so. I just wish the
"tracks" of my visits were not so out there and obvious for
others to see.

I guess if everyone knew about me, it would make no difference, but that is not the case. I like the idea that I am incognito here
(unless I wish someone to know) and I can do and say what I
like without reproach.

But, should anyone access my computer and try to use the Address Bar to obtain a website, they will see immediately that I visit LPSG - LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP and will have
questions. I can change the names of my documents so they
are generic, and although mean something to me are not obvious to others at a glance. I can't do that with my "history" which is out there for all to see.

Maybe I am a bit paranoid about it, but I can't help it.
If it was children or family friends then yes I would understand it. For me, if people find out they find out I really don't care what they think, it is only if they start reading things personal to me on here that I tell very few, that I would probably close off and post less.

I like the freedom, so I don't really want people to know. If they did find it though, they would more assume I have a large penis than anything else :p

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is a great topic! I agree with most of the posts here, but am still a bit nervous. I have just about reached the point of what the hell and just posting some pics. But I thought about buying a LPSG T-shirt, baseball cap, but I have not shared my username with any friends other than my partner. As Lux51 said, I have learned a lot about myself...sexuality and my changing social attitudes. I will probably have a conversation with my man and make sure he okay with me posting openly about this and that. I learn alot from all of you and I should be more open to share this knowledge pool with others.